Murdoc's MC Skin Shop

Chevaleresse

Couldn't be assed to come up with a proper name.

The title should tell you pretty much what this is. I'm taking requests for Minecraft skins, on a couple conditions:

1. Has to be something that isn't done to death. This means no creepers in suits, no Master Chiefs, etc.

2. If it's vague it goes to the end of the wait list because I'll work on it when I actually have an idea of what you want.

3. You give me a source picture of all relevant angles on the requested character if it is one.

4. Please don't try to pass this off as your own work, and don't use a skin I made for someone else unless you have permission.

I don't charge for anything, but I do really appreciate donations of rupees. (Or, if you're really really nice, you can give me Google Play or Steam money.)

Queue:

1. Nobody.

Previous work:

Lexi's Kuro von Einzbern skin: http://imgur.com/a/pQ0Ki

Trevo's sprite-based skin: http://imgur.com/a/xybOZ

This would be good for getting me back to Minecraft again too (If those two friends of mine actually started playing again!). Sign me up!

M23iBMW.png (I don't exactly have a back sprite, but the back would probably be just the same black with gold trimming.)

K murdoc. i wanna skin.

(btw what program do you use. all the mc skin edit programs i use are shit lmao.)

source of my awesome skin:

hqtdxuC.png main skin i wanna use. if you feel that is kinda meh, here is another version: NPe16F4.png they are pretty much the same thing. so ye!(source: shia's shop- the sprites she gave to me)

You guys are killing me with the sprites @.@

anyway, I use GIMP, then check it on http://minecraft.novaskin.me/resourcepacks#default/textures/entity/steve.png (or alex.png) to make sure it looks right when it actually gets mapped to the model. I've used Miners Need Cool Shoes for the same purpose, but it doesn't support the Alex model.

hmm, I've always wanted a skin from Zymeth from Battle Realms

ingame:

Maybe with green instead of purple like with my actual skin:

Get well soon :)

And I know how hard it is to create skins in mc.

I tried to do a zymeth skin myself, but never got the head right,

with all the rest I could take substitutes or just taking a mage skin and edit or so,

but I couldn't found one with that hair^^'

(and at that time the "Alex"-skin wasn't out yet,

and afterwards I didn't got the patience to start from scratch again^^')