Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

RoG members

After your battles are finished, I'm going to do a small timeskip. Next day would be training your body, but I don't see the point in doing a full fitness program in here.

What I do want to know is which way you want to go:

A: A sort of capture the flag (teamwork, includes battles)

B: Skip that one as well and go for the first mission (includes introducing Stratos' character)

mission wheeeee

and if I'm not mistaken, you can't get poisoned by a Poison-type Natural Gift, right? Or is it possible and I'm just thinking too deeply into the move description?

*attempts to catch up to the Students' side of the RP ;; I stopped reading a while now I regret it I have no idea what's going on /pathetic whining*

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

I'm gunna be sad when I have to evolve... wait. Does Eviolite Exist? Because I kinda like the idea of keeping a Cottonee.

Yes it exist. You need to go to the Lab for it.

Wait if you guys are already 5 minuets late then how late will Slade be... ;~;

Slade probably won't make it, but he's with Devin. No problems there.

Finally finished reading the Students thread! *phew*

... so much pairings indeed, also can't help noticing how dramatic some bros were over there o_o

also just saw Stratos' comment about the depressing lack of female characters; sorry 'bout that lol, would've made a girl here, buuuuut so far I've already got too many female PCs XD

swiggity swoogity, comin' for dat booty-- I'm so proud of you Z--

I mean uh, oh, lol, Zeke won't like that

Also does this mean she's going to be a major character because of this? XDD (or did you mean pair in a different way, that being with regards to the upcoming RoG mission)

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

EXLink: there are still some Phantump left... and you can do some damage to those Trevenant...

Really, well I'll see if I can edit before I go to school.

Edit: Ok finished, now off to school -annoyed sigh-

Edited by EXLink32

@ExLink: What Slade and Blaze are doing to those poor Phantump is just cruel ;0; Just keep in mind those are dead kids' spirits trapped in stumps

First of all its Flare not Blaze second they started it and I finished it with up bowling together. <3

@ExLink: What Slade and Blaze are doing to those poor Phantump is just cruel ;0; Just keep in mind those are dead kids' spirits trapped in stumps

First of all its Flare not Blaze second they started it and I finished it up with us bowling together. <3

Edited by EXLink32

Can someone point out to Shiro that he's wearing a torn up dirty shirt? :3

Also, I dunno what to write before they get to the Contest Hall :I

lol! I will get Avis to do it.

Actually, I was planning on having us arrive at the Contest Hall in my next post. I think we are late enough ^^

Colin got pretty much ignored by Phoebe there... /cry

Welp, no problem, it would be just empty dialogue anyway XD. I'm assuming evan is still near him?

What? Wasn't Colin talking to Mareek and got ignored? If I missed something sorry xD

And yes, Evan is just following around. I'll include him some more after all of this.

Kkkk it's ok, that happens. XD

He first talked to Phoebe, I was waiting a response to make only one post with his reaction to Mareek and close the dialogue with her, but no problem.

Also... I want a Kingdra badly now... XD

Kkkk it's ok, that happens. XD

He first talked to Phoebe, I was waiting a response to make only one post with his reaction to Mareek and close the dialogue with her, but no problem.

Also... I want a Kingdra badly now... XD

Oops xD

And Horsea is available.

I don't know why, but I keep associating Alvin with Fern. *cries*

If he were that bad, Henry and maybe Claude would've dragged him into the forest and beat the living hell out of him. I associate him more with Bennet than anything (it'd be hilarious if he was attracted to Lana...so many jokes).

Edit: Why do I keep forgetting Lana is there? Maybe I'll have Henry talk to her after the ceremony.

Edited by commander218

I don't know why, but I keep associating Alvin with Fern. *cries*

Fern is the current champion

If he were that bad, Henry and maybe Claude would've dragged him into the forest and beat the living hell out of him. I associate him more with Bennet than anything (it'd be hilarious if he was attracted to Lana...so many jokes).

Edit: Why do I keep forgetting Lana is there? Maybe I'll have Henry talk to her after the ceremony.

Poor girl. And no, Alvin won't even look at her unless she starts to dress up like a Vespiquen.