Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can already tell you how that would end.

Shiro: "I..."

Henry: "I volunteer!" (Punches Robert in the stomach) "Wow, that did make me feel better."

Robert: (laying on the ground) "This was a bad idea."

Shiro: "Are you going to be okay?"

Henry: "He'll be fine. I didn't even hit him that hard."

@Bfroger: If you do it, make sure it looks something like this

How about this:

the_adventures_of_shiro__1_by_ninjacynda

How about this:

the_adventures_of_shiro__1_by_ninjacynda

Well then... Do whatever you feel, but I can see that kind of punch leading up to...

Henry: You call THAT a PUNCH? Let me show you how it's done. (Gut punch without much reason!)

Either way, something has to happen.

Edit: P.S. That's great art compared to me, heh

Edited by TurboAura

Well then... Do whatever you feel, but I can see that kind of punch leading up to...

Henry: You call THAT a PUNCH? Let me show you how it's done. (Gut punch without much reason!)

Either way, something has to happen.

Edit: P.S. That's great art compared to me, heh

You have my premission to bunny me if I'm not around for when it happens. He would do something like that then call him a wimp afterwards.

I think there will be some akward moments with James

also with how Day 1 took like a week :P am thinking this RP will be a ton of fun :D

I love how Henry turned out. He's not a bad kid, but he learned the ways of Pyrite Town. Ask him a bit about his life back home or his thoughts on the system. It may surprise you.

Edit: Henry's going to be PO when he finds out about Battle Points

Edited by commander218

Strat, Mareek is dead to me.HOW CAN HE NAWT LOVE BBQ?!!?

Maybe bad memories? Also, Would that be a tower of Tepig Back Ribs and Kentucky Fried Torchic you have on your plate? No matter what, don't feel bad as long as you apply the 'Pokemon regenerate as long as the bones aren't disgraced' idea in the Canalave Library.

• Support Squad

Maybe bad memories? Also, Would that be a tower of Tepig Back Ribs and Kentucky Fried Torchic you have on your plate? No matter what, don't feel bad as long as you apply the 'Pokemon regenerate as long as the bones aren't disgraced' idea in the Canalave Library.

Pigs exist in this world. 'nuff said.

Strat, Mareek is dead to me.HOW CAN HE NAWT LOVE BBQ?!!?

He had a bad batch of BBQ as a little kid and ended up getting really sick for a few days because of it, so now he honestly despises the stuff and will refuse to eat it. The gagging part comes from it being a reaction his body subconsciously developed in order keep from getting food poisoning again.

@commander: Who did Henry punch?

Richard, but he doesn't know the name yet. If he punched Shiro, I would've said Shiro.

Edit: Both Shiro and Richard lost some man points right there and Claude is really going to regret feeding Zuko soon.

Edited by commander218

^ Ain't it Robert? :3 Better edit it before Turbo sees ~

Also, I believe Shiro and Henry are gonna be best roommates ever, lol

Already saw it. Lol. First Henry Punches me in the gut, now commander's trying to change my name like an April Fools Joke.

So many posts in such short time @.@

Oh, yeah, in regards to Commander's post about Alvin and Bennett: I'm not going to lie, I forgot about Bennett completely. .-.

I must say, the coordinators are kind of stealing the spotlight. It's kind of entertaining seeing them all together. I really can't single one out because they all work off of one another.

Ah! Wait for me!! I'm still at the contest hall lol!