Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

No problem. It's more of a problem your posts suddenly pop up and get lost in between others... I just noticed this one. I try to keep an eye out for them though.

@DarkLight: How about a nice BUG type for Danielle?

Yesh please! Dat Larvesta so that I can torment Alvin with fire moves? :3

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah ik,also i'll just wait for the Larvesta,I wanna keep my team More Defensive for now.

Maybe get him as an egg later?

Eggs can't be found in the wild without getting into trouble. And I'm really tempted to put a spoiler in here xD

Team I'm thinking about: (Same as my PO mono.)

-Kyte

-Greninja

-Kingdra

-Tentacruel

-Azumarill (dat Belly Drum XD)

-Gyarados

Not sure about my reserves, and neither Megas. But probably once Mega swampy is released I'm gonna go for it.

Team I'm thinking about: (Same as my PO mono.)

-Kyte

-Greninja

-Kingdra

-Tentacruel

-Azumarill (dat Belly Drum XD)

-Gyarados

Not sure about my reserves, and neither Megas. But probably once Mega swampy is released I'm gonna go for it.

I actually gave Phoebe my PS water mono with some changes.

My team: Mega Blastoise, Gyarados, Jellicent, Rotom-Wash, Greninja, Tentacruel

Phoebe: Mega Blastoise, Gyarados, Jellicent, Greninja, Tentacruel, Milotic. Reserves: Lapras and Feraligatr

Well well, Danni is getting pretty popular on the first day. (And get Colin in that competition as well XD) Aand Colin is probably gonna go straight to Alvin's enemies list too after that.

@ Chim: Nice team man, we need to test them against each other in PO some time!

• Support Squad

She gets around a lot

Dobby is going to come up with something dirty with that, I know it.

See, the immediate thing that comes to mind really is something dirty when I hear that phrase.

Hmmm i wonder if Alvin will dislike James.Mainly because he doesnt really like the bug type.....

That's a guaranteed yes. And I'm updating that situation right now.

Good god, I go away for a few hours at school...

anyways, here's the team I'm thinking of for Mareek.

-Mega Scizor

-Torkoal

-Snorlax

-Torterra

-Porygon Z*

-Shuckle

And what I'm thinking of for possible Reserves

-Blaziken

-Empoleon (Or maybe blastoise)

-Drapion

-Ferrothorn

As you can see, It's focused on Pokemon with some type of natural armoring or superior speed (Though currently it leans more heavily to the armoring side).

*Porygon Z really doesn't fall into either of those categories, but I just threw him on there because... well, figure it out yourselves, it's kinda obvious.

Hey chim, are the ORAS megas a thing? Cuz if not, the only possibility for a mega for me right now is Slowbrah, so I'd be arone in the mega shiz.

They will become available. I'm waiting for all of them to be released before deciding some Mega's. I want Mega Flygon for Devin

I see we've got a bit of a Gas Problem.

I feel sorry for the poor souls who have to walk in the line of fire. Symptoms may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, grasping for air, and questioning what you've ever done to deserve this

Jory, I know during the day it can be hard to post, but even outside, sometimes I'll be caught in an interaction with you that I want to continue but your absence makes it difficult for me to keep things going.

I get the feeling that Alvin is meant to be that one NPC who everyone's character will come to despise over the length of the plot...

EDIT: Notus, Dobby, you guys never told me you were trained in the art of the ninja :Kappa: