Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

K_H and commander:

At this point Dark Pulse and Heat Wave are too powerful. It leaves little room for a Pokémon to grow. Also about that Zorua: Illusion can't do that to a field. It can only change Zorua's shape. I was already on the fence when it could somewhat talk, but since it happened in a movie I let it go. (And they tend to do things in movies that are special because it's a movie)

I forgot to add something: What's with the freaking battle formations? You literally have that Pokémon for 5 minutes....

@Zephyr: RoG members will have back-up. You won't fight 3 vs 15 or something like that.

And about that detention: Evan will be split from the others. I let him go overboard a little to achieve this as I need something to happen.

Edited by Chimchain

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Commander you didn't have to delete your posts. The only thing you had to change was the heat wave to something less powerful xD And you can ignore any illusion that's been cast on the field.

@Chim: ...More like 20 minutes. I'm also pretty sure if you can learn a new move midway through battle and use it perfectly (anime and game logic) practicing a single strategy to use in a battle isn't so far-fetched. (I also like the idea that Gypsy is going to be the smart one on Henry's team).

I deleted the post because I'm rewriting it (it'll look similar). I have had an amazing idea how to change it and break that illusion (like a boss).

Edited by commander218

@Chim: ...More like 20 minutes. I'm also pretty sure if you can learn a new move midway through battle and use it perfectly (anime and game logic) practicing a single strategy to use in a battle isn't so far-fetched. (I also like the idea that Gypsy is going to be the smart one on Henry's team).

I deleted the post because I'm rewriting it (it'll look similar). I have had an amazing idea how to change it and break that illusion (like a boss).

I'll PM you about this.

I think the change in my post deserves a bit of an explanation: Venonat sees things differently than a normal pokemon (see Venonat page on Bulbapedia) allowing it to see Zorua despite the illusion and hit with Supersonic. Zuko just simply charged where he saw Dark Pulse come from and eventually saw the Zorua.

Then there's Confusion aka the most confusing attack ever: In the anime, it's just psychic. I decided to adjust it to be a weaker psychic only allowing for a pokemon to be held in place (they still receive damage).

O_o

Oh hell, Cotonee vs. Mudkip. I don't see that ending well, but it'll be a nice challenge! Just a warning: If Colin loses, he'll be upset... He's normally easygoing, but not regarding battles. XD

By the way: are there any free arenas?

Edited by Notus

• Support Squad

Redwoods, and unfortunately Doux doesn't know any grass type moves aside from leech seed. XD In fact, I forgot to give Doux any egg moves... Feck it.

NVM, I haz Absorb, but that's weak sauce anyways.

^ I though I saw something like that written in this thread, but since it wasn't in the OP, I had to ask :) Thanks ~

I mentioned it in that wall of text xD

In that spoiler containing moves.