Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

Am not also i'm not gunna let Tytanniel live a fire move

What i am saying is Since Rhyhorn is moving at quite fast speeds while charging its only natural that Gyro ball will do a lot of damage

Rhyhorn isn't that fast. Ferroseed stood still so of course it would take the attack head on, but Gyro Ball will hurt it quite a lot.

Lol.... also what's the battle team for James vs Lana chimchain?

What you mean? Do you mean theme? In that case you can pick one.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Support Squad

Dobby: Do you want Redwood's feedback or can I skip it? I kinda only do it when people request it xD

Unless it's too much work for you, but i mean, it makes sense for a teacher to do it

Unless it's too much work for you, but i mean, it makes sense for a teacher to do it

I'll include it in my next update. I figured with timezones and all people wouldn't want to wait for something extra.

And I was considering catching a Deerling for Evan, but seeing everyone cook and the kinds of meat; I'm afraid Ryan or Shiro might try to cook it.

• Support Squad

I'll include it in my next update. I figured with timezones and all people wouldn't want to wait for something extra.

And I was considering catching a Deerling for Evan, but seeing everyone cook and the kinds of meat; I'm afraid Ryan or Shiro might try to cook it.

DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH POKEBAMBI YOU LITTLE SHITS! CLAUDE WILL TEAR YOU TO SHREDS AND COOK YOU INSTEAD!

Chim stop using Illegal Rhydons:P

Also Ferroseed abuse :[[[[

That was a typo xD It's a Rhyhorn. Or did I type Rhydon again? Apparently I did.

Edited by Chimchain

Lolz, Shiro wouldn't cook a live Deerling XD

Shun would, tho

Ok, Bfrogger, what logic do you have for Tal being able to DESTROY It's Pokeball from the inside-out?

Breaking out of a Pokeball is possible from the anime. Snorunt could've been angered by Shiru that she split the poke ball in half. Better pray one of the teachers have a spare poke ball on hand because there's no way in hell Henry would let you even touch his empty one. Also, Shiro better fix this before Henry arrives. You'll regret it if you don't.

• Support Squad

um, exlink, how would electromagnetism reflect the tri attack? Thee's no precedent iirc, and it's kinda illogical for a magnetic field to push the energy away afaik. in fact, isn't spinning magnets how a magnemite generates it's electricity?

um, exlink, how would electromagnetism reflect the tri attack? Thee's no precedent iirc, and it's kinda illogical for a magnetic field to push the energy away afaik. in fact, isn't spinning magnets how a magnemite generates it's electricity?

It doesn't reflect, it goes around like solar flares hitting the Earth. Next, think of the magnets creating power like a turbine, the force of the spinning magnet creates the power, more spin = more power.

• Support Squad

It doesn't reflect, it goes around like solar flares hitting the Earth. Next, think of the magnets creating power like a turbine, the force of the spinning magnet creates the power, more spin = more power.

Y'know what? Science just goes right over my head. I'll just let it slide.

It seems we may be at a stand still in this fight...

I have to say, it could honesty be anyone's match at this point.

And PS: That Solar flare thing honestly sounds like complete hogwash to my ears as justification for this situation, so I'm just going to justify Tri Attack being able to be avoided like that as due to the fact that the attack has a fire, a ice, and an Electric component to it.

Ok, Bfrogger, what logic do you have for Tal being able to DESTROY It's Pokeball from the inside-out?

How did people get shiny Pokemon from the poke balls at school? I certainly wouldn't put random shiny Pokemon in a batch I was gonna give away to random kids.

Anyhow, Tal is rather pissed at Shiro cuz of what happened in the last battle. She just did it, whatevs. If it bothers you so much, lets have her destroy the ball when Shiro throws it at her.

• Support Squad

How did people get shiny Pokemon from the poke balls at school? I certainly wouldn't put random shiny Pokemon in a batch I was gonna give away to random kids.

Anyhow, Tal is rather pissed at Shiro cuz of what happened in the last battle. She just did it, whatevs. If it bothers you so much, lets have her destroy the ball when Shiro throws it at her.

Y'know, shinys were never acknowledged in the pokemon world, and there's no difference between them and normal pokemon, sooooo, it'd actually be a possibility.

Let her destroy the Pokéball afterwards. And if people go complain about shinies I can take them easily away...

I don't get all this science crap but keep in mind that Magneton is only level 5. It already knocked out an opponent and it's a bit much to let it keep dodging / reflecting / whatever it's doing. If it doesn't go down soon I'm going to have to interfere and let it overload. This will result in being forced to pick another Pokémon.

I'm willing to let everyone come up with unique battle strategies and find new ways, but this situation is just too much.

I just find it silly. I mean, if you really want a shiny, then just write you found it in the wild or something :I

@chim: I'm not gonna ask you to take away their shinies. Live and let live, and that shiz

EDIT: She broke free, destroyed the ball, and was already starting a counterattack.

Good?

Edited by Bfroger6