Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll just be here, waiting for everything to settle down and Chim to teleport us all to Devin's house...

Guess Robert'll be 'stuck there' too, makes sense being how their cooking the stuff together. By any chance, has Shiro gotten more 'buddy-buddy' with the other coordinators, or atleast Lana, in the 6-week time skip? Edited by TurboAura

Guess Robert'll be 'stuck there' too, makes sense being how their cooking the stuff together. By any chance, has Shiro gotten more 'buddy-buddy' with the other coordinators, or atleast Lana?

With the other coordinators is up to him, but not with Lana. At this point she only considers Danielle, Claude and Mareek as friends.

With the other coordinators is up to him, but not with Lana. At this point she only considers Danielle, Claude and Mareek as friends.

Nooooootttttttt foooorrrrrrrr looonnnngggggg

Ryan's desire to be a social butterfly is gonna take over on the trip me thinks

Guess Robert'll be 'stuck there' too, makes sense being how their cooking the stuff together. By any chance, has Shiro gotten more 'buddy-buddy' with the other coordinators, or atleast Lana, in the 6-week time skip?

I wouldnt say he really made any actual friends... he is sticking to Robert and Henry primarily for now ~

Btw I can't update for a while and at this point I don't want to hold things up. I told Snap she can play Lana's part and as for Evan; just assume he's around watching the battle / hanging out with Colin.

Oh, good. Once Shiro gets new friends, Robert wouldn't feel guilty for leaving Shiro lonely.

I just have a strange feeling Kenny, Shiro, Robert, and Henry will form the world's most awkward bromance.

If your PC wants to know about something illegal, Henry is probably the best person to go to. The things you can get away with in Pyrite Town. As long as it's not extreme violence or murder, you're pretty much off the radars.

Edit: I have a different Pokemon planned, but would you rather see Henry catch a Bagon? He hates Bagon, I mean really hates that Pokemon.

Edited by commander218

Edit: I have a different Pokemon planned, but would you rather see Henry catch a Bagon? He hates Bagon, I mean really hates that Pokemon.

Nah, if he really hates them, why would he even try catching one?

Have him assist Shiro in catching a Druddigon. That's ought to be a challenge ~

Nah, if he really hates them, why would he even try catching one?

Have him assist Shiro in catching a Druddigon. That's ought to be a challenge ~

Imagine a scenario similar to Ash and the 30 Tauros

And OH DEAR ARCEUS DO NOT GET A DRUDDIGON! Shiro already has enough problems controlling Shun and Tal.

Edited by commander218

And OH DEAR ARCEUS DO NOT GET A DRUDDIGON! Shiro already has enough problems controlling Shun and Tal.

Imagine if Druddigon was actually the 'non-chelaunt' one of them. Powerful, but not aggressive...

Yeah, how about Shiro get a Noibat, or a Goomy. Or if looking for power, a Dratini.

Never watched the episode so I don't get your point... :I

And no, Shiro's getting a Druddigon ~ I already have several plans involving his Druddigon which wouldn't work with any other Dragon. Besides, Druddigon takes up the spot of the 'Cool' member of the party, not the 'Tough' so its personality ain't gonna be too agressive. (+ Shiro's team needs a male Pokemon, pronto)

@Turbo: Yeah, those make more sense for Shiro to catch (except for Dratini, I think some other coordinators already set their eyes on Dragonair) but a blob of goo and a frail bat aren't gonna work in my plans. I need a rough and tough dragon that can pack a punch, while not being too strong.

Never watched the episode so I don't get your point... :I

And no, Shiro's getting a Druddigon ~ I already have several plans involving his Druddigon which wouldn't work with any other Dragon. Besides, Druddigon takes up the spot of the 'Cool' member of the party, not the 'Tough' so its personality ain't gonna be too agressive. (+ Shiro's team needs a male Pokemon, pronto)

@Turbo: Yeah, those make more sense for Shiro to catch (except for Dratini, I think some other coordinators already set their eyes on Dragonair) but a blob of goo and a frail bat aren't gonna work in my plans. I need a rough and tough dragon that can pack a punch, while not being too strong.

Basically, Ash tried to catch something else. However, everytime he throws a Pokeball, a Tauros ran in front of it.

^That coordinator with the Dragonair is me xP I'm not going for Dragonite (as least as far as my plans go) and there is no species clause so...

there is no species clause so...

While that is true, we should try to be aware of everyone else's choices. I may have Henry eventually catch Bagon/Axew down the road because of something that'll happen in the future.

Basically, Ash tried to catch something else. However, everytime he throws a Pokeball, a Tauros ran in front of it.

^That coordinator with the Dragonair is me xP I'm not going for Dragonite (as least as far as my plans go) and there is no species clause so...

Lolz, Trollros ~

Well... I know there's no species clause. And Shiro probably would attempt to catch a Dratini or something like that rather than a Druddigon, but lets just say for now that something unexpected is gonna happen during the trip, muwahaha

Eh, Chimchain, how much time until that whole warping to Devin's house thing?

I'm only asking because I want to know whether or not to have Mareek even bother training right now

He said that the warp will happen after Slade and Jacob's battle

Am I the only one who cringes a bit whenever TX is battling... Damn, there's just something wrong with that Magnemite XD

Reserve a fight Slade vs Shiro after the trip, ExLink ~ I wanna try myself against that monstrosity

Am I the only one who cringes a bit whenever TX is battling... Damn, there's just something wrong with that Magnemite XD

Reserve a fight Slade vs Shiro after the trip, ExLink ~ I wanna try myself against that monstrosity

Imagine when he evolves, there's three of them. :o