Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well guys, bad news.

I just discovered I´ll have to make an emergency trip to another city for a medical check-up for the Navy, so I´ll probably be out from tomorrow afternoon until Thursday or Friday. Chim, I let it up to you to decide if you want to bunny Colin or say he´s got sick and leave him in the academy or anything. I´m really sorry guys, but I can´t miss this one.

Well guys, bad news.

I just discovered I´ll have to make an emergency trip to another city for a medical check-up for the Navy, so I´ll probably be out from tomorrow afternoon until Thursday or Friday. Chim, I let it up to you to decide if you want to bunny Colin or say he´s got sick and leave him in the academy or anything. I´m really sorry guys, but I can´t miss this one.

Don't worry about it, Notus. I'm sure we all understand that real life takes priority over internet stuff. Take care of yourself!

Well guys, bad news.

alright notus, get a clean bill of health.

I did, but I'm not so great with battling tactics xP

Don't let it get to you. Battle like how you feel your PC would. Maybe your PC struggles to win battles like Shiro's does. She probably could ask one of the better fighting PCs for a bit of advice (or leech them into giving her a tactic). One example would be Henry. Keep bothering him and he'll probably teach you one so that you'll leave him alone.

I did, but I'm not so great with battling tactics xP

>Not great with battling tactics

>Trains with Jacob and Slade

You do realize that Jacob and Slade are both excellent battlers, right? That's why these battles get so ridiculous so fast. Just ask one of them for help.

Yes I do lol! The thing is, Danielle is more about making her Pokemon look more appealing rather than fighting. (I still have to ask Jacob about the ball capsules, I know)

Later on, though, I think I will make her ask just to add another dimension to this triangle. This is going to be complicated...

^make it a square huehue

On the other hand, Jacob has the lead... no, wait, Slade steals it! Aaaand Jacob's got it again... but Slade comes in for another steal... and Jacob... Slade... Jacob... Slade--

/shot

I feel tired watching these 'mons duke it out lol

^BTW by this I mean like, I can't imagine how tired their Pokemon should be, not like I'm tired or anythin ._. just clearing stuff up

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

let's be honest, Jacob is using the much sounder tactic, whereareas Slade is trying to have flare fight like a complete Street Scrapper, just going in for attack and attack and not letting up. Jacob's just sitting there calmly and taking advantage of Slade's over-eagerness. at the current rate, I think it's obvious who's gonna end up winning.

Done posting for tn. Unfortunately the room I'm sleeping in at my grandparents' house is the only room in the house with neither wifi nor cell reception. Til tomorrow, I bid you all adieu.

True Henry could own him but DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE PIN MISSILES,THey have a chance to burn :3

If it makes you feel better, Mareek would destroy me (Probably Jordan and Slade too because I am too damn lazy to even bother countering OP things like in their battle). Also how would Pin Missle bu...nevermind that's dangerous.

I'll be moving forward to Devin's home ASAP.

Btw: next battle that Slade's fighting is going to be against Evan. I received several complaints about the way he battles so one more bs move and Magnemite is gone.

I was really hoping to avoid something like this. I was planning to let Evan fight against NPC's (Lana in this case) for reasons that fit the plot.

This counts for everyone that uses the attitude: I can't lose because I don't want to / I want my PC to be the strongest. (Slade isn't the only one who battles like that)

Just know if you use tactics like that you piss other people off and take away their fun.

Have some fun in Jurassic Park Devin's garden. I've some things planned but mostly you can say what species you want to see.

And Notus, I'll control Colin for now but I prefer to do as little with him as possible. I'll let him study some Kingdra's of course.

I spy with my little eye a possible shipping~~

Why am I not surprised at this?

Oh and you can't catch a Pokémon yet. All dragons there belong to Devin and most wild Pokémon are things like Rattata and other Pokémon you find early in game (all of them under lvl 10). On the trip are many more Pokémon and they are higher leveled as well.

Why am I not surprised at this?

Oh and you can't catch a Pokémon yet. All dragons there belong to Devin and most wild Pokémon are things like Rattata and other Pokémon you find early in game (all of them under lvl 10). On the trip are many more Pokémon and they are higher leveled as well.

Make that two (thanks Bfroger!)

I'll make Danielle tell him about that. Or ExLink could if he gets it up before me