Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He hasn't posted in a few days. Last time he ignored my attempt to start an event and he's doing things on his own.

Can we see the Gibles then? ^^

EDIT: If one of you wants to help Shiro, I'll delete the Avis part.

Edited by DarkLight

Can we see the Gibles then? ^^

EDIT: If one of you wants to help Shiro, I'll delete the Avis part.

I like it so I'll work with it.

@Turbo: I'll let you take care of the sympathy part (something Henry lacks)

Update incoming. I decided to include Hydreigon's backstory and Jacob's questions in this one so it may take a little longer.

Also @DarkLight: Evan normally shruggs things off and 'laughs' about it. However he seems to get into situation that piss him off while he's around PCs.

Update incoming. I decided to include Hydreigon's backstory and Jacob's questions in this one so it may take a little longer.

Also @DarkLight: Evan normally shruggs things off and 'laughs' about it. However he seems to get into situation that piss him off while he's around PCs.

Hmmm... I wonder why, Chimchain, Bad luck?

Hmmm... I wonder why, Chimchain, Bad luck?

Not really. I place him there on purpose to get to know some PCs. I already mentioned they have a lot of influence on what he'll do in the future.

Just as a heads up, Backstory Details for Ryu and Eve are coming up in my next post. Never mind about the "Multiple Encounters".

Edited by K_H

Don't run away from the spot with Devin. Jacob had some questions earlier and I was planning to use them in this post, but internet was being a pain and it's 1 AM and I need some sleep.

One small thing about that Salamence: It has an evolution stone, but Devin doesn't have the one it responds with yet. No one has ever seen Salamence Mega Evolve.

Real subtle man

Well, the teachers probably should have noticed already (according to something Chim said), plus the scene will hopefully shed some light on Kage's character. So far, only one side of his character has been shown in any detail, and while I don't mind playing that at all, there's more to him than making sexual references and being friendly.

Got it. But Danielle doesn't know that ;D I could tell he is going to have a lot more fun with us~ Who am I kidding, that won't happen yet.

@DarkLight Got it taken care of.

@Commander Well atleast Henry cares for Shiro, just in his own way.

Thanks Turbo!

Edited by DarkLight

Okay, guess I should edit what I told Shiro to fit how Devin went straight to the backstory.

Edit: Just from reading other's 'sides' of things... So much depth, so realistic.

And if anyone cares, that bit of Robert understanding how 'Children could be that ignorant, even lack good enough morals, but grown adults?!' will likely be a point of 'learned backstory', like others have done.

Edited by TurboAura

And the lists you people are posting kinda scare me. I have no "team set in stone" yet, and I don't really know when/if I'll ever have one: if you people just keep on being like "these are my guys, let me be the only one to have them" and claim all the good stuff (and I can't help but notice all such lists included way more than 6 Pokemon), nothing will be left for those like me... ;-;

^I know these feels... I say I'm not too finicky about clauses, but to make my Pokemon unique I might even end up saying that my PC took them in upon finding them deformed or wounded in a way that makes them look cool, at this rate >>;; JK, I'd probably just add an accessory or something so i can tell them apart

also Henry is definitely seem over Shiro. Or Shiro is Uke with everyone he's paired with, for sure

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

Okay, guess I should edit what I told Shiro to fit how Devin went straight to the backstory.

Edit: Just from reading other's 'sides' of things... So much depth, so realistic.

And if anyone cares, that bit of Robert understanding how 'Children could be that ignorant, even lack good enough morals, but grown adults?!' will likely be a point of 'learned backstory', like others have done.

I wasn't planning on Henry revealing any of that, but this was probably the best opportunity to do Zuko's backstory with a bit of Henry's. Don't worry about having a deep backstory. You can do quite a lot with a little.

• Veterans

Since we were talking about starters my favorites are Chimchar,Froakie,Charmander]

Team Set in Stone

Dusknoir

Ferrothorn

Golurk
Chandelure

Salamence

Gengar

Absol
Shedinja

Ninjask

Mega Will Probably be either Absol or Salamence...

Edited by Can't Type

Those reactions are very promising for when RoG comes over to play. xD

Speaking of RoG I asked their members about their activity, and to plan all your cruel deaths, and the way things are now I'll just move them forward when the time comes.

Those reactions are very promising for when RoG comes over to play. xD

Speaking of RoG I asked their members about their activity, and to plan all your cruel deaths, and the way things are now I'll just move them forward when the time comes.

*blinks, and smiles innocently while munching on ice cream*