Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

*blinks, and smiles innocently while munching on ice cream*

*Gasp* You truely ARE evil. Those are Vanilite's being eaten... Jk. Just couldn't resist.

Anyway, can't believe how amazingly this is all fitting together. Makes it worth most of my free time to be apart of this.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey man, where do you even think food comes from in the PokeWorld? XD

Hey, earlier on, like 'Ch. 1 Resistration day' early, others were trying to say that there 'were normal animals.' Plus, Castelia Cones are only styled after Vanilite's.

• Support Squad

Eh, that's true... still though, Slowpoke tails are a delicacy so C:

It sounds more like drugs to me, if that guy who tried to sell em for 1 mill was any indication

My body is ready

I'm going to give them some more time to interact and maybe ask Devin some questions, but the next big update is the busride + arrival in Boulder Hills. I'll mention the Flygon solution for you.

I forgot to mention something: I offered Zephyr the chance to join the students with a second character. She's been active but is missing out and I don't think that's fair for her so I decided to open up an extra slot.

And she'll probably make another girl so go nuts with Shipping!

I forgot to mention something: I offered Zephyr the chance to join the students with a second character. She's been active but is missing out and I don't think that's fair for her so I decided to open up an extra slot.

If that's true, and she posts during the trip, you can put her in instead of one of the two 'extra girl PC's' you said you were planing to make for the trip.

Makes sense... oh well...

*goes back to munching on the Vanillite ice cream*

My body is ready

... ಠ_ಠ

Er, uh, hi. Don't worry, I'm totally not going to expose all your deep dark secrets to RoG. So yeah. : D

If that's true, and she posts during the trip, you can put her in instead of one of the two 'extra girl PC's' you said you were planing to make for the trip.

Not going to happen. I already revealed one of them is going to mess with Kage x Ryan (especially Ryan) so you can guess the other one as well.

Not going to happen. I already revealed one of them is going to mess with Kage x Ryan (especially Ryan) so you can guess the other one as well.

Fair enough. Just a random idea. It'll still be interesting to see what you have in mind for the groups. Edited by TurboAura

Fair enough. Just a random idea. It'll still be interesting to see what you have in mind for the groups.

True but it would also force her to do something I want. I can do that if it helps the story for a short while (aka what I did to Surges RoG character) but in this case it I would give her a certain personality and already start interfering with her interactions.

@DarkLight Devin also forgot Kalos and Sinno, nt just Kanto

Edit: sorry he only forgot Sinno and Kanto, Kalos was there.

Sinnoh was represented by Gibles. And I didn't think about regions when making the encounters. And Dragonite was there as well. Evan and Henry can confirm.

I forgot about Sinnoh ( I did say in another thread that 4th gen is my weak spot)

I'll let one of them tell her? She just wants to see one of them for future reference in her dragon pick.

Edited by DarkLight

I got it covered. Devin has a way to deal with all of his Dragons. The ones he can call like that are those he's really close with and had with him for a long time. (Mother Tyrantrum, his Haxorus and Flygon, Hydreigon, Salamence and Dragonite)

No love for Garchomp? (though I'd overlook the Land Shark, myself)

He has a few, but I decided to let it slide since the event didn't go through. Same with Dragalge or Goodra.

Out if curiosity, what did you plan on doing with the Gibles/Garchomp and the Goomy line?

EDIT: Oops, and Dragalge

I already planned something for the Goodra line on the trip. While Devin owns every dragon type I didn't want to include them all yet. And I can come up with something for Garchomp and Dragalge as well.

I can even move the Gible event if Slade still wants one and plans to catch it at the trip.

Okay, I finally decided Beedrill is going to be my Mega. I'm going to keep Glalie though, but without being a Mega.

Edit: I can't choose between Glalie, Beedrill, and the rumored Mega Solrock (Fake unless GF is hiding something). Why must this be so hard?

Edited by commander218