Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Support Squad

The rainbows surrounding Claude Never fade until shit gets serious. Then you have a whole lotta crimson light.

Also, Girls stick together with Maple syrup. It's sweet and sticky at first but eventually turns nasty :3

Oh trust me, you will. This is a rather slow time considering the recent events and everything closing up, as well as the fact that two of the rpers are currently done for the rest of this event.

The rainbows surrounding Claude Never fade until shit gets serious. Then you have a whole lotta crimson light.

Also, Girls stick together with Maple syrup. It's sweet and sticky at first but eventually turns nasty :3

How the heck does that comparison exist, and why does it fit so well!

Also, ExLink, like we've all said before, it's not the Magnemite that's overpowered, it's the plans. Just, dumb it down. Think about it, Robert and Kenny could use 'Invincible Strats' and try to perfect a combination of Endure-Counter Riolu's, but that would be way overpowered. Just as simply, Danielle could have her Larvesta coat itself in String shot and Flame Charge with that to make it a sticky 'flare blitz.' Any pokemon can use 'OP combos,' just lower the combo's to the reasonable level.

Edited by TurboAura

Chim, take a break man. We don't want our host dead. We will wait for your return!

Okay, Zeph, don't make any for us xP

So much stickiness in such a short amount of time. Wow .-.

Edited by DarkLight

So, I've been lurking around a bit and I'm starting to (kinda sorta) get the hang of this, even if I am still having troubles remembering who is who in terms of names, personalities and strategies (I have problems remembering such stuff IRL too, I am generally bad at remembering people)... I hope that, when the time comes, people will be ultra-nice to me, so that I can take advantage from the transfer student thing to get to know everyone!

Also, I've given it some thought, and I've come up with some Pokemon I would like to get for Mao's team in the future... I hope there aren't many people who have their sight set on the same ones!

1) A Pokemon that is said to be from outer space, either the Clefairy line or the Elgyem line (I can see Mao drooling all over the space theme)

2) A Pokemon with very bizarre evolution requirements, like Feebas (just imagine Mao putting lipstick on the fish in an attempt to "increase its Beauty stat"...)

3) Clauncher/Clawitzer is a Pokemon I like a lot, but I am not sure to which extent it fits the theme. Having to pick a single Water-type, Feebas/Milotic is probably better.

4) I would like to add a flier too, but what is a Flying-type that fits Mao's personality/theme? I cannot think of anything...

5) Something I always forgot to ask: are we running with the whole Gen 6 "OMG! A new type was discovered! So cool!" thing, or are we behaving as if the Fairy type was something we had always known? Because in the first case, a Pokemon that was retconned to be Fairy-type, like Snubbull/Granbull, would fit Mao's theme (with fourth wall breaking jokes included).

@Thomas:

1. Solrock/Lunatone, Claydol, Clefable

2. Probopass, Accelegor, Deerling?

4. Dodrio/Pidgeot, Tropius, Drifblim

5. (Henry is gonna joke about that at some point if you don't)

@Surge: Henry is going to let Claude have nightmares for the rest of his life if he wants to stay. My next post is going to be kind of long.

Edited by commander218

• Support Squad

@Thomas:

1. Solrock/Lunatone, Claydol, Clefable

2. Probopass, Accelegor, Deerling?

4. Dodrio/Pidgeot, Tropius, Drifblim

5. (Henry is gonna joke about that at some point if you don't)

@Surge: Henry is going to let Claude have nightmares for the rest of his life if he wants to stay. My next post is going to be kind of long.

Cool, It'll give me something to sink my teeth into. If you plan on berating him though, don't expect Claude to tear up or stay silent from shock

1) If nobody is planning to claim that line, I think Clefairy would be perfect for Mao, as it would kill two birds with one stone: the "Pokemon from outer space" thing and the "recently retconned into Fairy" thing.

2) The more I think about it, the more I think the Feebas thing was a stroke of pure genius. Excuse me while I congratulate myself :D

3) @Commander exactly what was your reasoning for suggesting Dodrio/Pidgeot/Tropius? Just curious...

Dodrio: someone can fly through the air without wings

Tropius: somehow has the ability to Fly through the sky despite its weight (I guess Skarmory does too, lol)

Pidgeot: Bird Jesus...that's all I got

By the way, Evan has Clefable, but no one is doing Lunatone/Solrock (I'm considering Solrock)

Dodrio: someone can fly through the air without wings

Tropius: somehow has the ability to Fly through the sky despite its weight (I guess Skarmory does too, lol)

Pidgeot: Bird Jesus...that's all I got

By the way, Evan has Clefable, but no one is doing Lunatone/Solrock (I'm considering Solrock)

I see... I hope there will be no problems if I claim a Clefairy too, I like it much more than Lunatone/Solrock to be honest...