Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

I think either Dodrio or Tropius would be a better choice based on Mao's personality. Dodrio because of reasons listed above and because 3 heads coexisting in one body is pretty unique (rivaling only Hydreigon). As for Tropius, not only can it fly despite its weight, it can grow bananas by itself!

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think either Dodrio or Tropius would be a better choice based on Mao's personality. Dodrio because of reasons listed above and because 3 heads coexisting in one body is pretty unique (rivaling only Hydreigon). As for Tropius, not only can it fly despite its weight, it can grow bananas by itself!

If the Tropius eats the banana it grew, is it considered cannibalism?

Commander, were you saying that perhaps Dakim could be Alder considering their looks, especially in hair style? I always thought of that because I literally have an unhealthy obsession with those games. For all we know, Ein could be Colress. All he needs is some hairdye, and some gel to slick back that hair and you've got Colress. And you forgot all about the XD arc. :(

I'm disappointed ;-;

Commander, were you saying that perhaps Dakim could be Alder considering their looks, especially in hair style? I always thought of that because I literally have an unhealthy obsession with those games. For all we know, Ein could be Colress. All he needs is some hairdye, and some gel to slick back that hair and you've got Colress. And you forgot all about the XD arc. :(

I'm disappointed ;-;

No, I didn't. I just wanted to break it up otherwise, I'd would have a longer the post than Chim's. This was the boring part. (What if Corless was Ein instead of Ein being Corless).

Once either Surge or Dobby posts, I'll finish the story. I'm actually working on it right now.

Edited by commander218

No, I didn't. I just wanted to break it up otherwise, I'd have a longer than the post Chim did. This was the boring part. (What if Corless was Ein instead of Ein being Corless).

Once either Surge or Dobby posts, I'll finish the story. I'm actually working on it right now.

Maybe :o

And now we venture down the rabbit hole, soldier...

EDIT: This whole thing with anti-terrorism that Mareek has is probably a bit of an obsession...

For the sake of convenience, I'm just going to place Cipher's timeline between 111 for Colosseum's and 116 for XD. Johto's Radio Tower takeover would then be able to tie in to the capture of Lugia. I may be off by a year or two, but that pretty much would line up with Chim's timeline and stay true to the Orre plot. That would make Henry 6 during Colosseum and 11 during XD. Damn, I can do a lot with that.

Edit: I actually did a Nuzlocke of Colosseum so the plot is pretty fresh in my head...while I was successful, I'm never nuzlocking that game ever again.

@Tacos: What if Lady Venus was Madame Plumeau? Knowing Chim, that one ain't gonna fly

Edited by commander218

I never played Orre or Colosseum so I didn't implement it. So I have no idea who Lady Venus is xD

edit: I can use that Pokémon heart thingy... Interesting...

True, but weren't fossils kinda hard to come across in this RP?

They are rare but the Academy has some in the Forest. (Exception is Tyrantrum) And you can find Fossil Pokémon in the wild. Breeder region also breeds fossils.

Extra edit: I think Claude was also planning on the Clefable line... And fairy types are known for years now.

Edited by Chimchain

@Chim: Imagine a criminal obsessed about appeal and being attractive to the masses. She also has a bit of a flirty personality. As for the heart thing, be my guest.

I'm going to use it for something else entirely though. And Madame Plumeau isn't flirty. Well, at least not most of the time.

Miss Welsh is going to be the iconic 'busy, bossy business woman that people end up hating,' it's pretty obvious. Really excited to see the likely anger brew.

She's there to challenge Redwood. Students won't see her much yet.

Well considering the matter at hand, she should at least make her existence known to Ryan.

She's not in the Academy and called for a meeting the next day when the trip starts.

She's there to challenge Redwood. Students won't see her much yet.

Just because the OC's don't see the 'discussion' doesn't mean we can't read it.

@Tacos: That IS a valid point. If she wants to have it be her point, she could use Ryan as 'Exhibit A.'

Edit: Ninja'd by Chim. His point is more so valid.

Edited by TurboAura

She will use his injury to her advantage but she won't actually meet up with him. In her eyes he's just another student she doesn't care about.