Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

I've got the big lines for what's going to happen. I'm still not sure when I want to do the Devin / Phoebe interaction where I'll show Devin's thoughts about PCs. (Can't say much about the new girl though so I'm letting that play out a little longer)

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exactly how does Flygon need Bug Buzz? I thought its Atk was higher than its SpAtk?

You're right but, compared to other dragons, Flygon's sp Atk and Atk are more balanced. Chim got the other point across. Competitive battlers have had Flamethrower/Fire Blast on Flygons before.

I'll post a link to the announcement when I get on a computer.

Chim, should I be worried if i suspect that Ms. Welsh is Up To Something Involving Something That She Should Keep Her Nose Out Of?

No.

(I've no idea what you're talking about but I never made her goal a secret.)

So what exactly does Mareek plan on doing with the info about Cipher then?

Don't you worry about it, Soldier. It's simply to complete the terrorist profile he's trying to build and eliminate the holes and missing information he had on them before.

one of the biggest rules of war is Know thine enemy, cadet, and Mareek A. Sisto considers any and all terrorist organizations to be his "Enemy" for reasons which will eventually be further elaborated upon in the future.

Alright I'll move things on. I'm moving everyone back to the Academy. After that I'll start working on the Devin / Phoebe interaction which gives you all some time to interact. Keep battles short because I'm about to start the trip soon.

Probably time zones. Also the reason why I didn't update yesterday. But Ryan and Slade can join the rest. They already went to the hospital and currently everyone has a break. (Not going to do classes right now)