Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Chimchain please let me know when Chapter 3 is ready to begin!

Probably a week from now. Maybe later as I have to work this Sunday and might get a job after that.

So the academy is on an intermission and I'm completely on a blank what do even do before the trip. So I'm just gonna listen to Colosseum music to try and get an idea. I used to run around in Pyrite Town just to hear its theme.

Ah, I see. Thanks for helpin' out a new student m8 XD

You couldn't catch one anyway since they all belong to Devin. xD

@DarkLight: The lab is on the seventh floor of the main building.

Are we allowed to go on the rooftop of the school? Y'know, for standard anime scenes where students go up on the roof to eat lunch or hang out or whatever?

That's... Actually a perfect idea. Out of the way, no crowd, serene area for the most-part.

Also, IS anime a thing in the pokemon world? If so, that would be interesting. I could make the idea I had for Robert's 'anime-love' a thing, making him have another 'unique trait'/'flaw?'.

Edited by TurboAura

Pokemon is an anime, so... XD

I now know where Raiza shall hang out frequently and an explanation as to why she hasn't interacted with much people, ever.

Random student: I thought we weren't allowed on the roof?

Raiza: No big, red or yellow 'Keep Out' sign, nobody telling me off for staying here-- no rule that says so.

Pokemon is an anime, so... XD

I now know where Raiza shall hang out frequently and an explanation as to why she hasn't interacted with much people, ever.

Random student: I thought we weren't allowed on the roof?

Raiza: No big, red or yellow 'Keep Out' sign, nobody telling me off for staying here-- no rule that says so.

Have you never heard of 'Anime-ception?' +There's a lot of real life references in the games, such as The 'Stand by me' Movie reference in Pokemon Red/Blue main TV, so...

Also, I can see Robert making the 'this is allowed?' point, just so easily.

Edited by TurboAura

I don't mind if you make references to anime. You can say it's something from Johto or Kanto for all I care. All regions are different on various things, including tv shows.