Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

Lucifer just wants to watch the world burn (and eat all the roasted souls)

Fun Fact: irl I own a blue violin and it has a full name: David S. Panini (read David with a Spanish intonation, so, Dah-VEED; S stands for Salmon)

that and now I'm off to bed

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe have Ms. Welsh appear on campus, see a boy with crutches, determine it's Ryan, shake it off in a rather bitchy way and continue to the lab to interrogate Devin/Redwood, idk, probably sounds bad, just throwing out ideas

She's in Valley City at the moment so there's no way she can reach the Academy that fast.

Plus I already have a part in the lab. The only thing I need to do is Devin's thoughts about the PCs...

You still have classes in the afternoon. It's around lunch right now.

And is it just me or is using Aura to let a Pokémon speak a little over the top? Illusion is one thing but Aura... Not sure if the one from the movies could do it, but that's a bit much. Sometimes it makes me wonder who's the trainer: Kenny or Zorro.

You still have classes in the afternoon. It's around lunch right now.

And is it just me or is using Aura to let a Pokémon speak a little over the top? Illusion is one thing but Aura... Not sure if the one from the movies could do it, but that's a bit much. Sometimes it makes me wonder who's the trainer: Kenny or Zorro.

1) Around lunch? Good to know.

2) While both Lucario and Zoroark have each had one of their kind speak in the movies, having Ryu talk IS a stretch, since only Sir Aaron's Lucario could talk, where Maylene's, Cameron's, Korrina's, even Riley's Lucarios couldn't.

Edited by TurboAura

Sometimes it makes me wonder who's the trainer: Kenny or Zorro.

:P good, good. it seems that i've got the relationship between Kenny and Zorro right.

Anyways, i fixed it so that Ryu didn't speak.

Edited by K_H

Oookie, Chim. Shiro'll be back to school in time then ~

Unless Shun screws him over because her fave telenovela was playing on the tv at the time

...Sadly, I can see that process. Though Shun is caring enough to not do that.

Also, about Mao... Either he's inspired by Conway from Pokemon DP, or there's to many coincidences.

1) An 'intellectual'

2) 'Shiny glasses = inspired" moments

3) Tends to be a bit... Well, best way to describe is that Conway seems 'pervy'

Anyway, I may be looking too into it.

...Sadly, I can see that process. Though Shun is caring enough to not do that.

Also, about Mao... Either he's inspired by Conway from Pokemon DP, or there's to many coincidences.

1) An 'intellectual'

2) 'Shiny glasses = inspired" moments

3) Tends to be a bit... Well, best way to describe is that Conway seems 'pervy'

Anyway, I may be looking too into it.

I swear to God it was a coincidence (never actually watched that season of Pokemon anime). Check out the real Mao (as in, the character I took the faceclaim from, Mao from Disgaea 3) and you'll realize that's the one I took inspiration from... But now that you mention it, there are many similarities between the two!

... Well, except the degree to which their "pervy-ness" is brought up and made fun of: Pokemon anime is still aimed at little kids, so I doubt Conway was ever called "hentai" in 3 different occasions in the jap version, like Mao was in Disgaea 3...

Yes you do, soldier. I'll control Java along the way while Mareek stays there and keeps making notes on Cipher. it could serve as a bit of a development opportunity for him when Danielle gets back and he sees Java with her and realizes how oblivious he's just been.

And Java's smart enough to try to get help to fix his capsule's problem from one of the Lab techs. (I'm just going to start referring to the dang thing as a "him", soldier, since that's the honest vibe I'm getting from it's character when I'm writing it. I don't care if it's species is literally sexless.)

EDIT:

Slade followed Avis until caught up Danielle and over heard her talk about going to the lab again. He tapped the shoulder on the opposite side of him to trick her. He waited a bit then said, "Welcome back, hopefully nothing too bad happened when I left. If ya want I can come with you." Slade said with a smile towards Danielle.

If Exlink gives that dang Magnemite that Eviolite...

on second thought, doesn't matter. like Sergeant chimchain has already said: the next battle Slade gets into is going to be with Evan.

@Serge: I think it's probably better to wait until the 30-40 range to introduce items. If we do it now, everyone is just going to slap Eviolites on their pokemon. Speaking of waiting, I'm probably going to evolve Zuko with the rest of the team in the 30s.

Yes you do, soldier. I'll control Java along the way while Mareek stays there and keeps making notes on Cipher. it could serve as a bit of a development opportunity for him when Danielle gets back and he sees Java with her and realizes how oblivious he's just been.

And Java's smart enough to try to get help to fix his capsule's problem from one of the Lab techs. (I'm just going to start referring to the dang thing as a "him", soldier, since that's the honest vibe I'm getting from it's character when I'm writing it. I don't care if it's species is literally sexless.)

EDIT:

If Exlink gives that dang Magnemite that Eviolite...

on second thought, doesn't matter. like Sergeant chimchain has already said: the next battle Slade gets into is going to be with Evan.

Thank you, sir! I will bring us up to speed to get Java then!

I already said items aren't allowed in battles. Eviolite only keeps a Pokémon from evolving and that's the only effect it has.

sorry then, that little fact slipped my mind for a moment, Sergeant. Nevermind about Eviolite if it just functions exactly like an Everstone. Java will just try to get the capsule's clip fixed.