Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

sorry then, that little fact slipped my mind for a moment, Sergeant. Nevermind about Eviolite if it just functions exactly like an Everstone. Java will just try to get the capsule's clip fixed.

No problem. I don't want people to abuse items and to be fair it doesn't make any sense to scarf something in battle so it can only use one move.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ Exlink: Just because the Lab is on the 7th floor doesn't necessarily mean it's the only thing on the seventh floor. To my knowledge, Sergeant Chimchain never stated that it is, Soldier, and one probably shouldn't go assuming it'll be as simple as just get on the elevator, head to F7, get off, and your right in the lab (as I interpret how you put it: "a couple steps away", which I assume by which you mean walk into the elevator and then just get off.) Ergo, Someone is probably indeed needed to lead the way in this little foray.

@ Exlink: Just because the Lab is on the 7th floor doesn't necessarily mean it's the ONLY thing on the seventh floor. To my knowledge, Sergeant Chimchain never stated that it is, Soldier, and one probably shouldn't go assuming it'll be as simple as just get on the elevator, head to F7, get off, and your right in the lab. Ergo, Someone is indeed needed to lead the way in this little mission.

Hence the reason why I decided to have Slade have his fun. Let's see if Slade can find the right way once we are on the 7th floor.

Just don't lead us to the Janitor's closet or something by mistake, Soldier...

Now I want to see you guys get locked in the Janitor's closet. I could then have Henry make you guys look like idiots.

Now I want to see you guys get locked in the Janitor's closet. I could then have Henry make you guys look like idiots.

Soldier, before we could even be locked in, we'd have to actually be stupid enough to actually walk inside even after realizing it was the janitorial area.

alright, enough, soldiers, Let's just all change the subject now. this is beginning to get a bit more acknowledgement on here than the current Scene with the four of them honestly warrants, and this OCC already has over 130 pages...

@DarkLight: Wow, teasing him in saying that she 'doesn't want him to cry.' Bravo!

1) So much awkwardness could arise from that situation.

2) Why would 'Henry' find their group in a janitors closet, on the 7th floor of the main building, when he's made it obvious that he just wants to be alone.

Edit: So many Ninja's

@Surge: Aww, okay then, can we atleast say that Mareek'd realize it was a Janitor's closet and Facepalmed?

Edited by TurboAura

@Turbo: It's kind of a joke because there's usually a way to unlock it from the inside (Henry is the only one I can control otherwise I'd totally have Brandon say something about it). In reality, Henry would probably laugh at them and just walk away (though he probably wouldn't head that way anyways)

Let's wait for Exlink to post so that we can just get to this damn lab without too many mishaps... we can manage that, right?

yes? Good then, Cadets.

But yes, Mareek will facepalm if it actually does occur and they end up there instead.

I wouldn't be surprised if Henry ever comes up to the rooftop, coincidentally when Raiza isn't there... then again, I'm sure that to reach said penthouse level, it'd take lots and lots of climbing up stairs.

Robert would be 'ok' with climbing those steps, but he would need a good reason to. Heck, unless he actually goes up all that way, Robert wouldn't even know there WAS a rooftop entrance.

Edit: Oh yeah, and Guy and Girl dorms make the difference even more prominent.

Edited by TurboAura

I wouldn't be surprised if Henry ever comes up to the rooftop, coincidentally when Raiza isn't there... then again, I'm sure that to reach said penthouse level, it'd take lots and lots of climbing up stairs.

I'm considering it (not in this chapter though). And yes, I've run up and down 8 floors of stairs before. It's actually not that bad TBH. (I'm might make an FFVII reference out of it).

Edit: @Murdoc: Henry is going to hate you so much now. I can't remember if Ryan or Kage lives in the room next door.

Edited by commander218

Robert would be 'ok' with climbing those steps, but he would need a good reason to. Heck, unless he actually goes up all that way, Robert wouldn't even know there WAS a rooftop entrance.

Actually Raiza hangs out at the main building's rooftop, if that's what you mean... XD

I'm considering it (not in this chapter though). And yes, I've run up and down 8 floors of stairs before. It's actually not that bad TBH. (I'm might make an FFVII reference out of it).

I'm probably out of shape then or easily tired; I walk a fifteen-minute route from the train station to my school's entrance, then another fifteen minutes to the farthest building on campus for my first class. Then go up to the last/third floor, all the way to the last room on the floor... at 7:30 in the morning every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

At least, that was my schedule for last sem.

Elevator doesn't go to the rooftop so you have to take the stairs.

Also I think I'll use Eviolite as a method to train defense or let it work together with Everstone. Something like: Let Avis touch the Everstone to stop evolution and give it a small piece of Eviolite to hold to keep the effect. If you remove it for a long time (48 hours) the effect will take off and Avis can evolve.

Major update involving my team-to-be:

I am currently using this Trick Room team in Showdown's RU, that I am really really enjoying. So much so in fact, that I have decided to use it in this RP as well (also because a relatively obscure, yet trollish strategy like Trick Room is rather fitting of Mao's personality). So, the team I run on Showdown wouldn't be possible to use in this roleplay (it includes Pokemon that use Explosion, Pokemon that are plain ugly, and even a legendary), so I gave it some thought, and I came up with a team that can work similarly (at least in roleplay environment, where one can be creative when describing one's action) while at the same time fitting Mao's theme. In the end, I came up with this:

Granbull

Cofagrigus

Chesnaught

Beeheyem

Rhyperior

Milotic

Buneary/Lopunny would STILL be in the team, STILL being the main Pokemon in terms of character development, acting as my future Mega: she, along with 3 other Pokemon I still haven't come up with, would act as a 4-Pokemon core of faster Pokemon that Mao would sometimes swap in for the ones that rely more heavily on Trick Room, in order to have access to a non-Trick Room strategy if/when needed.

As a result of these changes, I won't need Fennekin and Pawniard (the "omg everyone has a Bisharp" people will be happy :P ) anymore in my initial team: if possible, I would like to request permission to edit my app, swapping in Chespin over Fennekin and Elgyem over Pawniard. Please @Chimchain let me know if all this is ok for you!

Incidentally: using entry hazards and phazing is ok, right?

Major update involving my team-to-be:

I am currently using this Trick Room team in Showdown's RU, that I am really really enjoying. So much so in fact, that I have decided to use it in this RP as well (also because a relatively obscure, yet trollish strategy like Trick Room is rather fitting of Mao's personality). So, the team I run on Showdown wouldn't be possible to use in this roleplay (it includes Pokemon that use Explosion, Pokemon that are plain ugly, and even a legendary), so I gave it some thought, and I came up with a team that can work similarly (at least in roleplay environment, where one can be creative when describing one's action) while at the same time fitting Mao's theme. In the end, I came up with this:

Granbull

Cofagrigus

Chesnaught

Beeheyem

Rhyperior

Milotic

Buneary/Lopunny would STILL be in the team, STILL being the main Pokemon in terms of character development, acting as my future Mega: she, along with 3 other Pokemon I still haven't come up with, would act as a 4-Pokemon core of faster Pokemon that Mao would sometimes swap in for the ones that rely more heavily on Trick Room, in order to have access to a non-Trick Room strategy if/when needed.

As a result of these changes, I won't need Fennekin and Pawniard (the "omg everyone has a Bisharp" people will be happy :P ) anymore in my initial team: if possible, I would like to request permission to edit my app, swapping in Chespin over Fennekin and Elgyem over Pawniard. Please @Chimchain let me know if all this is ok for you!

Incidentally: using entry hazards and phazing is ok, right?

Sounds good to me. You can still change around because I'll be asking about your team when Chapter 3 begins anyway.

Entry Hazards and stuff like that are allowed.

Sounds good to me. You can still change around because I'll be asking about your team when Chapter 3 begins anyway.

Entry Hazards and stuff like that are allowed.

Wonderful. Editing app :D

EDIT: app edited. Can't wait for Chapter 3

P.S.: I gave Elgyem Hidden Power (fighting) as a move, because Elgyem can learn Hidden Power by level up. Is that ok, or are there special rules concerning this move?

Edited by Tomas Elliot