Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

If it's learned by level up there are no restrictions. The others should just mention they did training for it if they want to. Or if they want I'll describe what's in the training facility but at this point that's just something extra.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Devin interfered with the battle and everyone is already back at the Academy. You have a little free time before I move everyone to the Boulder Hills so you can catch a Pokémon and interact with some others.

*insert the sound of a million shonen-ai fangirls screaming in glee here*

I'd... give you advice, but... I'm not sure if what tickles a girl's fancy is the same as what tickles a dude's >>

Technically, there's no better person than a girl to give a boy romance advices.

To elaborate: as you said, you only know what tickles the fancy of a girl. But a boy has to tickle the fancy of a girl to get a romantic situation started. So yeah, you basically tell him what to tell her...

Chim, i just got an idea:

Put the Ice Gym on the snowy part of the "Fourth Brother" Mountain.

Not possible. There isn't any village / town up there and it could be dangerous for inexperienced travelers. Aside from that there isn't a qualified leader yet, but all of that will be explained in Chapter 3.

There are other reasons as well but I can't explain them right now.

Technically, there's no better person than a girl to give a boy romance advices.

To elaborate: as you said, you only know what tickles the fancy of a girl. But a boy has to tickle the fancy of a girl to get a romantic situation started. So yeah, you basically tell him what to tell her...

Oh. Well in that case then... er... romantic dinner for Ryan and Kage...?

Tbh that dependson what kind of romantic situation you mean :S that is, do you mean the steamy kind, or the really really sweet kind that gets us all "d'awwwwww"?

Its a gay relationship, no females involved

Which is why I thought Mao would be all up stalking them.

Not possible. There isn't any village / town up there and it could be dangerous for inexperienced travelers. Aside from that there isn't a qualified leader yet, but all of that will be explained in Chapter 3.

There are other reasons as well but I can't explain them right now.

oh. it was worth a try...

@Zeph: Just remember that, just because it 'tickles a girl's fancy,' doesn't mean it'll work in this situation, since their both guys...

@Kenny: Any idea for 'Robert training combos?' The only thing I can come up with is Elekid using a 'Counter Shield' technique.

• Support Squad

Its a gay relationship, no females involved

Which is why I thought Mao would be all up stalking them.

Everytime KagexRyan comes up, I just want to post the HA GAY! meme, everytime.

@Kenny: Any idea for 'Robert training combos?' The only thing I can come up with is Elekid using a 'Counter Shield' technique.

actually, I do have one for you:

"Circle Shock": Kiai uses Circle Throw on the Target, and Voltage uses Thunder Shock or some other Electrical Move on it while it's in Midair

Also, here's a Combo that I'm going to be using:

"Iron Throw": Ryu uses Circle Throw to help Eve catapult up into the Air, and then Eve uses Iron Tail to come crashing down on the Target. (Eevee can learn Iron Tail Via Tutoring in Gen V. Is it OK for Eve to learn it in this RP?)

Edited by K_H

actually, I do have one for you:

"Circle Shock": Kiai uses Circle Throw on the Target, and Voltage uses Thunder Shock or some other Electrical Move on it while it's in Midair

Also, here's a Combo that I'm going to be using:

"Iron Throw": Ryu uses Circle Throw to help Eve catapult up into the Air, and then Eve uses Iron Tail to come crashing down on the Target. (Eevee can learn Iron Tail Via Tutoring in Gen V. Is it OK for Eve to learn it in this RP?)

Through special training. I'll get to the Training Facility in a bit when I have the time if you want to enter it now.

Also not all battles are doubles.

I know that, i was just giving an example of some Combo Moves that i might use.

[EDIT]: BTW, Chim, The Description of the Training Facility is necessary.

Edited by K_H

I know that, i was just giving an example of some Combo Moves that i might use.

[EDIT]: BTW, Chim, The Description of the Training Facility is necessary.

Working on it.

For some reason I always want to type Reborn instead of Robert...