• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1) Wouldn't work irl (or very unlikely) without frying the thing

2) (gives applause)

3) Henry doesn't watch TV that much. He'll probably put it on the things to fix later list (or see if Jack the technician will fix it. I decided to give him a name.)

@Zephyr: You're pretty accurate because XD is pretty much a kid friendly version of Colosseum. I do miss Skrub though. He was my favorite Cipher grunt.

Tyron can fix it. That's why he has a room in the dorms.

Also I won't be able to update today anymore and I have work tomorrow from 10 AM till 6 PM. Busy weekend.

Tyron can fix it. That's why he has a room in the dorms.

Also I won't be able to update today anymore and I have work tomorrow from 10 AM till 6 PM. Busy weekend.

Busy weekends are the bane of existance... I know this very well...

I will be honest: yes he did, several times as a matter of fact. I apparently lacked discipline and respect for everyone on this topic, but I asked for a last try and I would be serious this go-around. I have not yet heard a reply from Chim about that.

If I am refused for one last app, I'll leave w/o another word. G'day.

• Support Squad

@Antares, it sounds to me like you're bypassing Chims word and appealing to the others in the RP in an attempt to outnumber him. This hopefully may not be the case, but that's what your actions sound like.

@KagexRyan I feel like you two are slowly mastering the art of teasing people, because it seems like the past two pages of text have been "Oh, they'll kiss, wait, no, wait, ok, wait, maybe? Oh no, ones waiting for the other"

Noooooo the only other cool Belgian guy in this RP :(

I saw it coming though. Just like Notus I'll keep Bryan alive and split him up from Lia and Zeke.

@Antares: I was about to give him a second chance since I asked people's opinions on it (since you all have to RP with him), but only 1 person reacted. After that he disappeared for 2 days so I thought he lost interest.

Anyway I'm rewriting RoG so this isn't a good time. I'm willing to give you a chance when I worked everything out.

I believe Raiza is still there. Zephyr's last post indicated she got food for her Pokemon only. And maybe Shiro too?

Nah, Shiro decided to go off to wait for classes to begin. He never even got to the cafeteria in the end

@Chims, I get what you mean. I lost interest because I prefer answers like that over PM. Anyways, look foward to going on the RoG forum. Like I said, I would prefer an answer like that over the PM system.