Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

Updates are coming tonight (my time zone) as something suddenly came up. After I finish they things in the lab I'll probably move on to the busride / arrival in the Boulder Hills.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chimchain, I know we can't have items in battle, but Avis wouldn't mind it as a decoration piece. She just wants the shiny thing.

It's not a problem as long as you remove it before battle.

• Support Squad

So, chim, seeing as I made Claude spend a lot of time training with Lance, would it be possible to nab me an Escavalier after the trip?

Also, for contests, do we get contest items or what?

So, chim, seeing as I made Claude spend a lot of time training with Lance, would it be possible to nab me an Escavalier after the trip?

Also, for contests, do we get contest items or what?

As soon as Lance hits level 20.

And yes. You can use contest items / dress up /... whatever else they did in the anime. I might give some specific items before the contest but that's for after the trip.

A brief personal update: I am returning to my hometown (to spend some time with my parents) this coming thursday, and I will be back in Bologna next monday. This means that my activity around here from thursday to monday will be drastically reduced, so yeah, when is Ep 3 gonna start? Am I going to miss something important by being absent from thursday to monday?

A brief personal update: I am returning to my hometown (to spend some time with my parents) this coming thursday, and I will be back in Bologna next monday. This means that my activity around here from thursday to monday will be drastically reduced, so yeah, when is Ep 3 gonna start? Am I going to miss something important by being absent from thursday to monday?

Probably not. I didn't have much time past few days and Saturday I won't be around much either so Chapter 3 will be a few days later.

@Chim Should it just be assumed that Robert and Kenny got to class on time, or should I post something stating that. I'm only reluctant on the second one because I posted lasted in the 'conversation.'

Doesn't really matter. I'm skipping to the next day anyway.

So does everyone have class now/ is it mandatory to go to said class?

Yes and yes. All classes are mandatory but in the second year everyone has different classes and free periods when others don't.

Doesn't really matter. I'm skipping to the next day anyway.

Yes and yes. All classes are mandatory but in the second year everyone has different classes and free periods when others don't.

Okay, I'll just leave it as is then.

Edit: Eh, impulse wanted me to finish it up and 'solidify' it.

Edited by TurboAura