Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

joke's on you I don't have a best friend yet lol

And you'll never get one by this rate xD Everyone on that bus is playing video games so far.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And you'll never get one by this rate xD Everyone on that bus is playing video games so far.

I'm just being in character XD like I told you, Raiza would be based off of my personality in some way

that depends though, if she sees Ryan, maybe she'd at least wave hi lol

@Exlink: Your lucky Nintendo makes cameos in it's own games. Let's just call the actual Pokemon games 'Historical Simulations,' if it ever comes up.

Also, I feel like Robert was the only one to bring 'only the essentials' with him. No gameplay for Robert.

Edited by TurboAura

• Support Squad

(Since Chim sadly didnt let the litwick attack,just Assume James Caught it)

Who the heck made the busses for the Academy XD

Is assuming something like that even allowed? Seeing as no one else has a mon, >.>

(Since Chim sadly didnt let the litwick attack,just Assume James Caught it)

Who the heck made the busses for the Academy XD

You wanted me to control that Litwick? It would be easier for me if you told me that somewhere since I assumed you were planning something. I asked before if James was done in the forest but didn't get a response. And seeing that everytime I plan something James ends up somewhere else, I've no idea if you even read updates I post.

If you want the Litwick and catch another one during the trip your Pokémon levels will be lower. Same goes for Kenny. And Litwick can be max level 15. (Pokémon during the trip are 15-20)

• Veterans

Damn schedule :c so many posts,sorry i'll try to see those posts.

I'm gunna go back and check those right now

(Litwick will be level 13 for current purposes)

Edited by Can't Type

Btw for future references: I'll never control a Pokémon someone tries to catch. I only control wild Pokémon that are either events or to mess around with people.

ayyy i gotchu

So... um, can we catch more than one pokemon here or not?

The more you catch earlier the lower your levels are going to be. To be honest I tried keeping everyone at the same level for the Winter Cup but some people decided to catch Pokémon anyway.

Those people obviously won't win the Cup.

EDIT: RoG received an update. That mission was ridiculous.

Edited by Chimchain

• Veterans

Huh,well winning is just an added benefit.Isnt it fun to battle?

Anyways what are the chances of an Onix attacking us.It IS called boulder hill for a reason i presume?

Edited by Can't Type

Huh,well winning is just an added benefit.Isnt it fun to battle?

Anyways what are the chances of an Onix attacking us.It IS called boulder hill for a reason i presume?

The more you win the more battles you can have. And there is a 'reward' for winning the Cup.

I already planned some encounters, but Onix isn't involved. I already have an OP Steelix running around (no, you won't meet that one yet) so this time I'm using other Pokémon. I'm not spoiling what is going to happen or which Pokémon will be involved.

Aww i wanted to see an Rock Slide of Epic Proportions XD

That would literally kill students... Unless Devin is around but I'm not that nice.

@Dobby: Sounds like Lancelot is smart enough to think it deserves the reward system.

@K_H: Just as long as Zoro doesn't morph into 'references,' It probably won't be going too far.

Also, I'm questioning whether I should have 'fate' tell Robert to catch a Gible or a Noibat. Any opinions?

Edited by TurboAura

Robert seems more down to earth and rational compared to some characters. To me, it would make more sense if he chose one based on typings and such rather than leaving it to fate. Unless by 'fate' you mean 'accidentally stumbling upon Noibat/Gible,' then that works.

Robert seems more down to earth and rational compared to some characters. To me, it would make more sense if he chose one based on typings and such rather than leaving it to fate. Unless by 'fate' you mean 'accidentally stumbling upon Noibat/Gible,' then that works.

Only problem with the 'accidentally stumbling upon' theory is that Noibat and Gible aren't found in the same area. Depending if he goes with Tyron or with Rebecca / Brendan first he'll run into one. (and no, he can't choose who to follow first)

'Fate' was pretty much what I was leaving it to, being less about 'stumbled upon' and more about 'something... Unique? that drew his attention.'But like Chim said, it's all about which group. More or less looking for something that would constitute 'fate,' like getting hit face first by a flying Noibat, something like that would make Robert see it as a reason to catch it. Edited by TurboAura