Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pfffffft, alla you want a dragon cause they're cool. Claude will get one, and wish he hadn't.

I'm not sure which will terrify Claude more. A giant Tyrantrum chasing after him or Henry's Aerodactyl lifting him up into the air.

Can't wait to get Shiro a Druddigon ^^ Nobody shall bug him ever again, muwahaha! I'm looking at you, Henry ~ >.> ~ And just wait until you have to face it in a Contest, Claude ~~~

I'm feeling evil right now

Edited by Bfroger6

Yo, Darklight, d'ya mind chucking me Avis' moveset? Let's put our Pokemons Prankster ability to good use...

@Bfroger, Come at Claude Bro, He'll fantabulise you

Lol. Here you go:

Wing Attack

Astonish

Steel Wing

Pursuit

Support:

Featherdance

Roost

@Dobby: 1) Robert doesn't expect anymore out of Dragons than what he does everything else; His brain clicking to an unbiased 'I want that.'

2) Will the Poisonpowder be worth the prank?

@Bfroger: Unless the Druddigon boosts his confidence, Tal will just throw a fit and hit it with an Ice-type attack

@DarkLight: While I see what you mean by 'down to earth,' he'd be someone that wouldn't just catch a Pokemon because he wanted it, but because it would either come to him or his brain would make some kind of connection between the 2. Heck, if the second starters hadn't been brought out on tables in pokeballs, Elekid would've probably been found doing something to an Electrical outlet.

@Dobby: 1) Robert doesn't expect anymore out of Dragons than what he does everything else; His brain clicking to an unbiased 'I want that.'

2) Will the Poisonpowder be worth the prank?

@Bfroger: Unless the Druddigon boosts his confidence, Tal will just throw a fit and hit it with an Ice-type attack

@DarkLight: While I see what you mean by 'down to earth,' he'd be someone that wouldn't just catch a Pokemon because he wanted it, but because it would either come to him or his brain would make some kind of connection between the 2. Heck, if the second starters hadn't been brought out on tables in pokeballs, Elekid would've probably been found doing something to an Electrical outlet.

Lol! I understand. It would make the story more interesting that way too. ^^

• Support Squad

@Bfroger: You act as if Henry will have nothing he can use to stop it. I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve. (many in which you won't see until year 2)

I've got a lovely little trick right now. Here's a hint: Slingshot

Ummm, Robert wouldn't know about the Murkrow cause it happened on the breeder bus, not the trainer bus.

Oh, really? Okay then, deleting.

Derp. Simple bus mess up. Deleted since it didn't matter anyway.

Edited by TurboAura

Aww, why is the Coordinator bus (or whatever the other bus is) the 'fun bus.' Ah well, even though Robert can't see the fun, I can atleast read it. Yay 3rd person.

Edited by TurboAura

Ryan could easily start some fun, unfortunately he can't move around the bus in his crutches.

If you want, you can go ahead and have Ryan strike up a conversation with Robert, possibly saying that he was in the seat infront of you.(Wait, Ryan's a trainer, right? Just don't want to mess it up again.) Not like Robert could do anything else, but it's up to you. Edited by TurboAura