Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Up to you, Soldier. I will give no answer for that question.

You get no help from me on this. I won't tell you which path is correct or incorrect. but it seems you've already decided what he's going to do...

Regarding the Recruits topic, am I supposed to admit to my crime or...? O__o

What Surge said. I will tell you this: I'm considering to drop RoG as playable (except for Galen). It all depends on what Zeke and Lia do.

Ah, snow, of course. Wow, feel kinda oblivious right about now.

@Zeph Would Raiza use Lucifer, as a fire type, to warm herself, or would she be cautious about the Ghost type?

@Tacos Not like much else is happening on that bus.

Edited by TurboAura

Lucifer's her baby-boo, whom she's hatched out of an egg herself. She's probably the only person whose soul that Litwick hasn't even taken a bite out of, out of love XD so Lucifer wouldn't think twice about warming Raiza if she needed it. Also she lives in a house full of Ghosts, as her parents are Breeders, specifically of the Ghost-type. I'm planning to maybe make a sort-of-dark-monotype-with-Litwick-being-the-exception team XD

No, he's on the bus, he just must've forgotten we were all still on a bus. If we have to, someone PM him...

It's not that big of a deal tbh. If he interacted with someone, it'd be a bit different.

By the way, I never did explain that it's Gypsy's job to stand guard whenever Henry is asleep (she usually just eats his supply of berries before sleeping on the job, but she tries). It's a very bad idea to try anything while he's asleep. If he didn't know something was up, he might've accidentally caught the bus on fire.

Edited by commander218

Just to be clear: people that wander off when exiting the bus will be left behind. *glares at Shiro and James*

That update is coming later but I didn't have time to include it right now.

Edited by Chimchain