Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No no no, I don't mean I don't like it, I'm just imagining Ryan crawling up on it, or anyone, and it would seem rather awkward. It's fine the way it is

Claude and Sissy had fun and didn't feel awkward. xD (This is another Flygon btw)

.. I am suddenly nervous about with who I am matched up with lol

I replaced Raiza with Colin, but I might do some last-minute changes.

I didn't include Lana or any of the two new girls because that would take too long. Only Alvin is going to annoy someone.

So Chim, are you gonna control the flygon for the most part or do I have the freedom to slightly bunny it?

I was planning to let it fly low enough so Ryan could interact with others. You can control it if you want as long as you keep in mind that it won't go far from Devin or the group of students.

Drilbur's are found in caves/mountains in the games, but are classified as field mons so I have absolutely no idea where to find one. I'm hoping it's available in the field area so that I can make a reference before catching him.

Drilbur's are found in caves/mountains in the games, but are classified as field mons so I have absolutely no idea where to find one. I'm hoping it's available in the field area so that I can make a reference before catching him.

You can go with caves or base of the mountain or something. Tyron's group is going there later. (Right now you aren't climbing the Hills yet)

In that lake that torterra is, u can find only ground/water pokemon? Or are there other water types too?

I think that there's more than just Ground/Water Pokemon in the Lake. At least, that's what i'm hoping.

Edited by K_H

In that lake that torterra is, u can find only ground/water pokemon? Or are there other water types too?

Other water types too. I only mentioned the (part) ground types.

Alright, I've made my decision, Cadets. Cubone it is. (but Mareek is still going to be pursuing a Maril for the time being... I've got something planned.)

Now, Sergeant Chimchain, where in these hills would one be able to find that?

Alright, I've made my decision, Cadets. Cubone it is. (but Mareek is still going to be pursuing a Maril for the time being... I've got something planned.)

Now, Sergeant Chimchain, where in these hills would one be able to find that?

In the mountains or caves. Devin's group or Rebecca / Brendan group would be your best bet. Mareek happens to start with the assistants.

• Support Squad

Ewwwww copycat!

jk

I'm seriously hoping that I don't have to make a compromise for the 4th time for the sake of variety in Pokemon choices in the rp cause I don't want to have to do that again.

Pfffft, screw compromises, be as original or unoriginal as you want!

I also don't see how you had trouble, I've seen 2 people get/want one of the mons i'm going for :P