• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

EX STOP BEING CRYPTIC THIS ISN'T MAFIA. ಠ_ಠ

How am I being cryptic? All I am doing is commenting on your question. <_<

So I'm new to the scene and wanted to join in! I read this thread and decided to PM Chimchain to ask if I could join (stupidly under the assumption that this thread was in character...just read the syntax thread and facepalmed immediately). Like I said, I'm new. I was so inspired that I started writing my character info right after I read the intro. Am I too late to join in the festivities?

I don't know, it's up to Chim and if you're an RoG or a Student.

I don't know, it's up to Chim and if you're an RoG or a Student.

Glad I messaged Chim then :) And I'd like to be a student, though Haru tends to fit wherever she's put.

Welp, I am glad that Syntax thread got use at least lol

And no idea Ever, you ar going to have to wait until one of the Mods shows up. ((that being CHim....and I can't remember the other 2 off the top o me head.))

I'm a very patient person :)

I'm really hoping Chim ok's it! I'm pretty chuffed about the story I came up with for my character.

@Antares: Sorry if this sounds blunt, but you are misunderstanding how crime organizations work (they're quite a bit different than what you think).

1.) Levels make a big difference and we use game logic with anime fight style. Don't pull some BS like a Scizor would easily defeat a Rapidash at the same level just because I'm better than you at battling.

2). Maybe you can say your PC misses the ability to walk into the forest (you're not allowed to venture off otherwise there could be sever consequences).

3). Not the best quote to use. I'll respond by using one of my PC's best quotes "​I could see it in his eyes. He was desperate to win. Too desperate if you ask me. Pushing a Pokemon like that can have some serious consequences, even causing permanent injuries. I've seen it happen too many times before."

4). You misunderstand Cal. He was only taken into Meteor because of his brother's words. He was nothing more than dirt to Meteor (they didn't even find his treason a threat). Your PC is no different. RoG doesn't give a damn that you're from the academy as they already know what they need to about the academy. You're just a grunt expected to follow orders.

5.) When RoG scouts, they are looking for loyalty, not necessarily talent. Everyone starts out as a piece of dirt until they EARN a name by proving their loyalty and being successful at missions. In the big people's eyes, you're are nothing more than an easily replaceable grunt.

((Chim, please correct me on anything I'm wrong or mistaken about anything))

Edited by commander218

5.) When RoG scouts, they are looking for loyalty, not necessarily talent. Everyone starts out as a piece of dirt until they EARN a name by proving their loyalty and being successful at missions. In the big people's eyes, you're are nothing more than an easily replaceable grunt.

I thought they were scouting for talent too, at first, then later on loyalty (which might be why Zeke is getting grilled by Galen)? Though this point does make sense.

I thought they were scouting for talent too, at first, then later on loyalty (which might be why Zeke is getting grilled by Galen)? Though this point does make sense.

Very observant of you. Let me also give you another tidbit: smart people are never to be trusted. If you don't keep a close eye on them, you may eventually fall into their trap.

Well, knowledge is power... I assume you're referring to their ability to manipulate people with words?

Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. (I already accidentally gave you way too much help already. You'll have to figure the rest on your own).

@Antares: Sorry if this sounds blunt, but you are misunderstanding how crime organizations work (they're quite a bit different than what you think).

1.) Levels make a big difference and we use game logic with anime fight style. Don't pull some BS like a Scizor would easily defeat a Rapidash at the same level just because I'm better than you at battling.

2). Maybe you can say your PC misses the ability to walk into the forest (you're not allowed to venture off otherwise there could be sever consequences).

3). Not the best quote to use. I'll respond by using one of my PC's best quotes "​I could see it in his eyes. He was desperate to win. Too desperate if you ask me. Pushing a Pokemon like that can have some serious consequences, even causing permanent injuries. I've seen it happen too many times before."

4). You misunderstand Cal. He was only taken into Meteor because of his brother's words. He was nothing more than dirt to Meteor (they didn't even find his treason a threat). Your PC is no different. RoG doesn't give a damn that you're from the academy as they already know what they need to about the academy. You're just a grunt expected to follow orders.

((Chim, please correct me on anything I'm wrong or mistaken about anything))

That's pretty much how RoG works. I'll PM Antares about it because at this point I don't know if RoG will be active.

Glad I messaged Chim then :) And I'd like to be a student, though Haru tends to fit wherever she's put.

I'm a very patient person :)

I'm really hoping Chim ok's it! I'm pretty chuffed about the story I came up with for my character.

I'll talk to you about it in PM.

@Zephyr: You can catch Dragons on other occassions as well.

Okay. Cause suddenly, I think I want a Drapion.

Dem fangs.

If you want Hydreigon and Drapion it's easier to catch the Dragon first. In Chapter 4 (spoiler alert) Drapion will be very common. Unless you want to do the hard way and search for a Skorupi now instead of finding them everywhere later on. Same goes for Deino but the other way around. xD

Well, Soldier.

It's here and now, Sink or Swim. not to late to beg for him to come back and give that sweet, sweet mercy deal...

but as it currently stands, that kid's getting sent to the slammer...

and damn, I love Galen's acting...

... okay Deino first, then... XD

@Surge: FOR THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP! seriously though, you're making me wanna just give up and make him walk free lol

Edit: Wait. How are the jail cells lined up? Were Brian, Lia and Zeke thrown into the same big cell? Chim said that they could see four empty cells or something?

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

... okay Deino first, then... XD

@Surge: FOR THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP! seriously though, you're making me wanna just give up and make him walk free lol

Edit: Wait. How are the jail cells lined up? Were Brian, Lia and Zeke thrown into the same big cell? Chim said that they could see four empty cells or something?

There are other cells since none of the agents came back after being questioned. I was planning to do an update involving Lia and Brian.

And damn. Who should I mess around with during the trip? So many possibilities...

• Veterans

There are other cells since none of the agents came back after being questioned. I was planning to do an update involving Lia and Brian.

And damn. Who should I mess around with during the trip? So many possibilities...

oh boy....i feel like something dangerous in nature's gunna go down now..

Oh, okay... But were all three musketeers thrown into the same one? Cause Zeke was first to go if I read the IC right

Nope. Lia and Brian left before Zeke. I'll update soon.

... That screws up with my reasoning then. >> Yeah, okay, looks like it's time for me to stop stretching Zeke's character for loopholes, then

There was a bit of miscommunication because I though the same thing as you. You can use the update to make a decision. Zeke only knows his two friends left the cell before him.

This environment is way to controlled for me to loophole out of. XD also if you think about it, Zeke would only be staying if Brian and/or Lia would choose to stay, for the most part... he was raised as a good kid and only "acted out" out of boredom lolol. Aw well. Let's see what happens next.

So is a student supposed to notice the guys with the Skarmory or is it like the Miss Welsh thing where it will come into play later? Cause Ryan could probably notice it since he is elevated from the ground.

So is a student supposed to notice the guys with the Skarmory or is it like the Miss Welsh thing where it will come into play later? Cause Ryan could probably notice it since he is elevated from the ground.

They are miles away for now so no. That's why I said yesterday the Flygon won't fly too high or far away from the group. They are coming into play later and will make contact without being noticed by anyone else.