Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh. ok. Thnx for the info. I assume he is an NPC right? Like Lana?

Yep, Alvin's an NPC. Also, I just noticed we're in the same group. If I got the group right, it's us, Ryan, Alvin and I'm assuming one of the new girl NPC's Chim was talking about. Taking into context Sissy's statement, Alvin would be to ignorant from finding/ talking about his Bugs, Ryan wouldn't seem to 'go that way,' how Chim's description of the 'new girl' leads to the idea that anything like that will be focused to Ryan, and Robert won't treat you anything ecplicitedly 'gender specifically' unless you want him to, kinda like limited chivalry. He'll agnowledge your a girl, but won't feel any gender stereotypes.

Edited by TurboAura

Am I right in thinking that we will all eventually go to each area? Because soe of the osts reflect the idea that they won't get to go anywhere else.

Even Devin's explanation clearly states how we alternate teachers who'll lead us to different areas, so there's that bit.

@Commander: 'Idiots?' I'd be shocked if not for, "Eh, it's Henry," he probably just means Robert and Shiro's 'willingness' to be his friend.

Edited by TurboAura

I'm surprised that none of you mentioned that Henry's group has far less members than the other three. Nothing suspicious there. As for Danielle, I don't think it bothered Henry that much (especially compared to Shiro). He probably just views her as incompetent.

@Turbo: All the things I wish I could tell you. Part of the reason I want Henry to avoid Shiro and Robert completely is that it'll allow Robert to have character development.

Edited by commander218

Yep, Alvin's an NPC. Also, I just noticed we're in the same group. If I got the group right, it's us, Ryan, Alvin and I'm assuming one of the new girl NPC's Chim was talking about. Taking into context Sissy's statement, Alvin would be to ignorant from finding/ talking about his Bugs, Ryan wouldn't seem to 'go that way,' how Chim's description of the 'new girl' leads to the idea that anything like that will be focused to Ryan, and Robert won't treat you anything ecplicitedly 'gender specifically' unless you want him to, kinda like limited chivalry. He'll agnowledge your a girl, but won't feel any gender stereotypes.

Well technically ryan is bisexual and he does somewhat swing that way. Plus he does enjoy people flirting with him and he's not gonna straight up say, "ay I got a boyfriend, step off."

• Support Squad

Well technically ryan is bisexual and he does somewhat swing that way. Plus he does enjoy people flirting with him and he's not gonna straight up say, "ay I got a boyfriend, step off."

YOU WHORE!!!

@Tacos: Oh yeah, guess I forgot about the part of Ryan being bi around the phrase 'out gay himself.'

@Commander: Oh, that does make sense, and tell me if I have this right; "Everyone is able to muster power and courage in a group, but you need to have the power to be strong on your own to truely succeed." Would that be Henry's viewpoint? If so, even more respect towards him. I'll just need to come up with a reason to have Robert go for something on his own without breaking continuity.

@Dobby: That reaction is priceless.

Also, I'm assuming that Kenny will just have to be bunnied this weekend due to K_H's 'internet restrictions'?

Edited by TurboAura

@Commander: Oh, that does make sense, and tell me if I have this right; "Everyone is able to muster power and courage in a group, but you need to have the power to be strong on your own to truely succeed." Would that be Henry's viewpoint? If so, even more respect towards him. I'll just need to come up with a reason to have Robert go for something on his own without breaking continuity.

Henry ain't this wise old man (I do love that quote though). It'd be interesting to see Robert interpret Henry's actions like that though. Henry would say something more like this: "Friends are nothing more than lies. Given the right conditions, they'll stab you in the back and leave you there to die. The only person in the world you can truly trust is yourself and even he's questionable at times."

• Support Squad

Henry ain't this wise old man (I do love that quote though). It'd be interesting to see Robert interpret Henry's actions like that though. Henry would say something more like this: "Friends are nothing more than lies. Given the right conditions, they'll stab you in the back and leave you there to die. The only person in the world you can truly trust is yourself and even he's questionable at times."

btw, Henry and Claude haven't had much interaction, but the more standoffish Henry gets, especially with his "I must be strong on my own" attitude, the more Claude will butt heads with him.

btw, Henry and Claude haven't had much interaction, but the more standoffish Henry gets, especially with his "I must be strong on my own" attitude, the more Claude will butt heads with him.

(I really love how I unintentionally made Henry this standoffish. So much better than the original idea). Go ahead. I don't mind having these two clash heads once in a while. Maybe we'll have another dishroom scene scenario.

Am I right in thinking that we will all eventually go to each area? Because some of the posts reflect the idea that they won't get to go anywhere else.

You're right. I thought the same thing when reading through some posts, but everyone will go to every area.

I'm surprised that none of you mentioned that Henry's group has far less members than the other three. Nothing suspicious there. As for Danielle, I don't think it bothered Henry that much (especially compared to Shiro). He probably just views her as incompetent.

@Turbo: All the things I wish I could tell you. Part of the reason I want Henry to avoid Shiro and Robert completely is that it'll allow Robert to have character development.

*cough second NPC cough*

There are more students in each group though. Every group has the same amount of students.