Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe instead of bitching and moaning people could actually try to get to know the kid.

Of course, that might not be entirely possible for certain PCs who have already been royally pissed off by him in the past.

HA! that's why i didn't allocate Claudes room yet :3

I wouldn't have put him in the same room as Claude. Not that Evan is much better company.

• Support Squad

Soldier, stop that train of thought right now, that is an order.

just sayin', second time this idea has been breached. It is a part of how his character comes across, for better or for worse...

Oh my goodness. I'm gone for 5 hours and there are 2 pages to read (not including IC thread yet). I'm so sorry for holding you up Tses! Real life stuff involving college getting in the way.

EDIT: Danielle is more concerned with preparing for the journey than worrying about Henry and Evan. She knows that Henry can tolerate her as long as she doesn't get them killed. With Evan... Well, she knows that staying away from him will be the best way to go for now. She's popular and definitely not the best battler, but she's not stupid when it comes to the social aspects.

Edited by DarkLight

• Support Squad

Omfg Claude is becoming my favorite character once again! Those innuendos had me crying!

Well thank you totally absorbing this into my ego

Put him in the right setting, and he can shine

Ah man, Claude's innuendos... This is how you make dirty humor right, the 'Cain method.' (Not flat out dirty, but dirty nonetheless.

@Tacos: Is that just listening in, or choosing that room?

Edit: Yeah, realized. Derp.

Edited by TurboAura

And Claude's comment got me thinking about who would be the bottom boy in KagexRyan...\

Before Robert could react to Ryan falling straight down from the crutches, Claude went to help Ryan up with a little quip. "Well, was that just a fall, or is it your own 'entrance'? I mean, if that IS you entrance choice, I'll be more than will to take the other top bunk."

Wrong thread...
And its just listening, Ryan already chose his room, but if you wanted he could move in and claim the last bed.

And Claude's comment got me thinking about who would be the bottom boy in KagexRyan...\

Wrong thread...

And its just listening, Ryan already chose his room, but if you wanted he could move in and claim the last bed.

Well, that was awkward posting in the wrong thread, but whatever. And If you already had another room, just leave Robert's statement as his own little quip.

• Support Squad

I left the wording open in case Ryan wasn't staying with Misters Fantabulous, Supportive and Angry, but it was a natural assumption for the character. Also, no more innuendos tonight, sleep reigns.

@Bfroger and Turbo: Shiro seems to be a magnet for trouble so I'd assume the Hydreigon isn't the only scenario that's come up and there probably a few not as dangerous ones during the timeskip. I'll edit my post if you want me to.