Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Support Squad

He's quite flamboyant though. That's probably why he's going to get on Evan's nerves.

Well, that's not the impression I get from Evan tbh. It seems to me that if someone's intelligent and is generally a useful person, which Claude is behind his veneer of rainbows, he gets on with them. That's the the impression i've gotten from his interactions. Besides, dismissing someone due to being flamboyant is very narrow minded, especially when there's more to a person, which I plan to display throughout this story of course.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's quite flamboyant though. That's probably why he's going to get on Evan's nerves.

He won't. Shiro and Danielle are the only ones so far that get on Evan's nerves because of their previous actions. I can add Alvin to the list but that was only to create the settings in detention.

I'll start the trip ASAP. I had an idea (and I think it's an interesting one) involving certain characters and to make it a little bit more dark so I'm currently rewriting storyline for the rest of chapter 2 and a little bit of chapter 3.

Someone PM K_H, all beds in that room were taken, apparently missing how Claude was in there. Otherwise, we could write it off as a simple misunderstanding that all four beds were taken without Kenny's realization, and he can just move his bags to another room after the first trip.

Edited by TurboAura

It's not that big of a problem as I'll probably skip the rooms from now on. I just did it now to give me some extra time rewriting things. I'm almost ready as I found a way to implement the darker side into the story and shift some other parts around.

It's not that big of a problem as I'll probably skip the rooms from now on. I just did it now to give me some extra time rewriting things. I'm almost ready as I found a way to implement the darker side into the story and shift some other parts around.

Ooh, that sounds good, adding some 'darker' tones to this. If it comes up again, let's just say one of the five had to move into another one of the rooms. Edited by TurboAura

Someone PM K_H, all beds in that room were taken, apparently missing how Claude was in there. Otherwise, we could write it off as a simple misunderstanding that all four beds were taken without Kenny's realization, and he can just move his bags to another room after the first trip.

whoops. my mistake.

Ooh, that sounds good, adding some 'darker' tones to this. If it comes up again, let's just say one of the five had to move into another one of the rooms.

This is supposed to be a darker story compared to the games. Normally I planned for RoG to keep that darker tone around and give some clues as to what they are doing in their chapter 2. I had to delete that part which leaves things open storywise and I can't just drop the dark settings into the Academy. The only 'dark' part in that storyline for now was supposed to be the Hydreigon story.

I figured if I change some things around I can implement the dark side a bit sooner. And I think I found the perfect PC for it. Unfortunately I'll have to move something I planned to happen in year 2 to now so it will spoil a little bit of what's waiting down the road.

This is supposed to be a darker story compared to the games. Normally I planned for RoG to keep that darker tone around and give some clues as to what they are doing in their chapter 2. I had to delete that part which leaves things open storywise and I can't just drop the dark settings into the Academy. The only 'dark' part in that storyline for now was supposed to be the Hydreigon story.

I figured if I change some things around I can implement the dark side a bit sooner. And I think I found the perfect PC for it. Unfortunately I'll have to move something I planned to happen in year 2 to now so it will spoil a little bit of what's waiting down the road.

OOOhhhh, I wanna know >.<

OOOhhhh, I wanna know >.<

Patience young grasshopper. Good things take time for them to happen. By the way, Henry would've absolutely lost it if you made his room a winter wonderland. You guys are going to have wet carpets/rugs for the whole trip.

I might reveal some Henry backstory on the trip that I based on Cipher taking over Phenac City. The way Henry acts should start making more sense.

• Support Squad

who's to say Doux couldn't absorb the water?

Don't you DARE use my baby as a sponge, or I'll drop kick you into a shedinjas arse.

Also, Darker tones sound fine, but I don't know how that will pan out with so many varying people. I do also have a sneaking suspicion half of us will try to be the "Hero" in these dark times.

Don't you DARE use my baby as a sponge, or I'll drop kick you into a shedinjas arse.

Also, Darker tones sound fine, but I don't know how that will pan out with so many varying people. I do also have a sneaking suspicion half of us will try to be the "Hero" in these dark times.

1) Being a grass type, Doux should have a plant-esque water filter system set up biologically, not like it's anything but snow from a water type.

2) A Shedinja's 'arse'? Oh, does that mean you'd drop kick him into Alvin? *Buh dm tsh*

3) I can see that 'Hero' thing happening sadly, to which there could be some internal conflicts of 'Will I be... the Hero?' whenever that happens.

Edited by TurboAura

True. I agree that some characters might think that way, but there is no hero role. Nothing I planned is easy enough to solo it like some heroes do or like the games. And I will make sure everyone has the chance to 'shine' and is challenged in a way. Claude will be in no way a support character.

• Support Squad

True. I agree that some characters might think that way, but there is no hero role. Nothing I planned is easy enough to solo it like some heroes do or like the games. And I will make sure everyone has the chance to 'shine' and is challenged in a way. Claude will be in no way a support character.

Again, being a support character isn't necessarily a bad thing for Claude tbh. When I think of what role he'd have, he'd be the guy to stay behind to stall whatever bad guy is coming for time despite being scared shitless. Or angry as all fuck.

Again, being a support character isn't necessarily a bad thing for Claude tbh. When I think of what role he'd have, he'd be the guy to stay behind to stall whatever bad guy is coming for time despite being scared shitless. Or angry as all fuck.

That doesn't sound like support to me. That sounds like a brave as fuck kid who would be just as much of a help in a crisis as anybody else.

I don't count that as being a support character. Because if he has to stay behind it means that there was no other option and he probably won't be the only one. (And Tacos ninja'd me)

Nothing is set in stone yet. A lot will depend on what happens when we get to that point in the story.