Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

What I really want to see is a chapter in which RoG kidnaps a few students for possible recruitment or something cause I just think it would be cool.

Capturing someone for recruitment is a foolish move. (XD's Shadow Pokemon Lab is a great example of what happens). Let them come to you instead. We might see some influence on a couple of PCs such as Evan though. I'd rather see some students be captured as hostages (we won't see that for a while though).

Edit: Just assume Henry headed outside. I just don't feel like posting him doing that.

Edited by commander218

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder who will end up as a Tyrantrum snack because they pissed it off. Any bets?

I personally think that, atleast with the current group, Shiro better hope the whole 'they can smell fear' thing is a myth.

Also, I've finally settled on getting Robert a Noibat. Thinking of making it have a 'gutsy' attitude, having it be ironic as such.

I personally think that, atleast with the current group, Shiro better hope the whole 'they can smell fear' thing is a myth.

Everyone except Shiro and Lana are rather bold and strong. If anyone's gonna freak out and get eaten, it's Shiro. But not today, cuz I really cannot produce anything good for some reason :I

Go ahead. It makes sense for Drilbur to show up where they are now.

Also the trip isn't really about a lecture on the species but more on how to interact with them in the wild. As long as you follow the guidelines nothing will happen. In Henry's case: don't piss off a Garchomp.

I agree. But, like every human, she will have a limit. It's just a matter of time.

Trust me, no matter how kindhearted the OC, there will eventually be a possible breaking point, and I'm sure I'll be able to give Robert a reasonable breaking point after a while. Edited by TurboAura

._.

What are you using to make this explosion

Mega Glalie?

It'll hit harder than a Mega Metagross's

As for Major Burrows, Here is his info (I'll put it in Henry's bio in a minute)

Major Burrows (Drilbur) Lv 20

Ability: Sand Rush

Moves:

-Rapid Spin

-Mud Slap

-Metal Claw

-Dig

-Mud Sport

Well,suddenly i've been thinking of having a teddiursa(later of course,like in chapter 3-4)

Where would it be located in the academy grounds?

Like DarkLight said: forest. It's the only place you can catch a Pokémon on Academy grounds.

Edit: DarkLight: How tall is Danielle? Because the redhead is the second NPC I'm introducing.

Edited by Chimchain

Would Mawile be found with Devin or with Rebecca and Brendon? It seems like it could go either way since there are caves everywhere.

Both.

And since I edited that last question: How tall is Danielle? The redhead is the second NPC.

What I really want to see is a chapter in which RoG kidnaps a few students for possible recruitment or something cause I just think it would be cool.

Yeah, RoG can't just march in, or even sneak in, and kidnap a student to join their ranks. They're trying to stay under the radar as it is and the school would notice someone missing quickly. I may not understand how RoG fully works from the mind of Chim and some other people on this forum, but I do know that's a risky if not foolhardy move at the risk of exposure.

Chim set the parameters of RoG as "they seek you, not you seek them". If RoG actually did manage to take a student or two, that student would have to have no love to the Academy and even hate all the Academy stands for and stick to that emotion with all their heart.

I think as this point, I'd also like to give up on joining RoG, but not the RP. If Chim wouldn't mind, I'd like to join this RP as a new teacher to the Academy since there are enough students. I would be a new one for competitive battling to train them for gym battling and be a jack of all trades for each type to prepare the students

Hopefully introducing Ymora alumnus Arius Hellickson

Both.

And since I edited that last question: How tall is Danielle? The redhead is the second NPC.

I want to say 5 feet, 7 inches (I think that's a little over 165 cm). Surprisingly, the average French woman is around 5 feet, 5 in. or 164 cm so I just took the liberty to use my height for her xD (Yes, I'm considered tall for an Asian woman, I get it)

@Antares: You had me at the part about RoG, and I understand that...

But I'm pretty sure you lost all of us at the 'becoming a teacher' thing. Not only are actual classes limited at best, but the idea of becoming a teacher in it of itself, where Chim made what teachers he planned for, sounds very unlikely. Student should still work, though.

I want to say 5 feet, 7 inches (I think that's a little over 165 cm). Surprisingly, the average French woman is around 5 feet, 5 in. or 164 cm so I just took the liberty to use my height for her xD (Yes, I'm considered tall for an Asian woman, I get it)

Alright. Well Danielle is taller. The Redhead is around 160cm. (And Evan is 162 btw)

@Antares: Teachers were never available as a character. You would literally miss all the future action. I accept new students after chapter 2 is done.

Edited by Chimchain

The teacher part is seperate. Chim doesn't have to do it but I'm pretty sure he dumped RoG as an RP at this point. There is a lot of students and I think a teacher they could relate to would be an interesting change of pace. The new teacher would teach mono-typings and battling against certain types and strategies to expect.

These kids might be smart, but if they can get a good view of the road ahead, they won't wander aimlessly. My proposed role might not have to even be a paid role. My role I seek is to better the students because I love helping people out and have nothing better to do with the time (my proposed OC that is).

The mentor I have thought out is someone the students can relate to as well, and he could even just be a volunteer.

If Chim thinks the idea is ok, I'll start RP'ing in ch. 3

Edited by Antares