Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Claude now has a mission in life

Also, What did Claude ever do to you guys? Why subject him to a DWEBBLE!

Sadly, I kinda expected this. Note to self: Archen is a definite idea Edited by TurboAura

So, is Shiro gonna get punished for being irresponsible with Shun? Actually no, dont answer that. I want the story to unveil itself as it progresses :)

I could see two people being punished for this. Honestly, I don't know who's going to ultimately get it.

I'm going to start moving people to the Contest Hall after the interactions finish.

I'm only waiting to see what Turbo and Bfroger are going to do.

Well, basic thing is that Kiai needs to locate Shiro, which either I could mention finding him, Or Bfroger mention being approached by a Riolu. Either way is good.

Edit: Also, that recording... Sorry K_H, but the fact that you took lead makes me less able to get in trouble for that, so hopefully I just help you with whatever they blackmail you to do.

Edited by TurboAura

He didn't even take the blame though, Exlink... he just BS'd something that sounds like it could be completely plausible...

"Oh, a wild ariados attacked you and set your dorm on fire, you're expelled young man!"

Let's be honest, it would be ridiculous to throw someone out on those circumstantial grounds...

But whatevs man, your character, if you want him out that bad... (Ok, well, Slade probably won't be expelled, I don't think Chimchain is like that... but it would make sense for there to be a shit ton of consequences.)

I was going to make my PC try to find (and fail) Brendon, but I feel this is a better choice. I have a feeling Slade, Kenny, Shiro (maybe), and Henry are all going to be sitting in detention. The only way to make a situation like that situation worse is to throw Claude in there.

I was going to make my PC try to find (and fail) Brendon, but I feel this is a better choice. I have a feeling Slade, Kenny, Shiro (maybe), and Henry are all going to be sitting in detention. The only way to make a situation like that situation worse is to throw Claude in there.

Welp, even though I could pass off a 'innocent bystander' after that, I'll probably try to stay close to Kenny, that is if Shiro does get in there. But then again, what did Shiro do? It's Shiro! The only way that would happen is... Wait a minute, did you even pick the knives up before you chased after Shun?