Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So Slade's the one to enter the forest...

Wait, what happened to the whole 'There is no possible way to get past' thing. If the hole the roots made was 'just barely able to be seen', how could he even get through. *Sigh* Welp...your the boss. Guess we have another runaway.

Wait, what happened to the whole 'There is no possible way to get past' thing. If the hole the roots made was 'just barely able to be seen', how could he even get through. *Sigh* Welp...your the boss. Guess we have another runaway.

The roots were powerful enough to force the gate open. The opening was small so only someone who was close to the gate would notice. That way Slade was able to enter and as soon as Flare followed, the roots shut the gate again. But the lock is broken so anyone can enter now.

The roots were powerful enough to force the gate open. The opening was small so only someone who was close to the gate would notice. That way Slade was able to enter and as soon as Flare followed, the roots shut the gate again. But the lock is broken so anyone can enter now.

So, that's code for 'Find Shiro quick, the search party is headed to find Slade, get Ralts on the way.'

• Support Squad

OK, so I shoulld probably clear something up. How does everyone feel about bunnying? Because with so many people here, I think it's a rare occasion where it's somewhat acceptable. I for one, can rarely post during the week when that's when all the shiz goes down with you guys. When Claude encounters you guys, he may hold things up because of me, so i'm gonna say that if that's the case, bunnying that doesn't involve speaking is OK with me..

OK, so I shoulld probably clear something up. How does everyone feel about bunnying? Because with so many people here, I think it's a rare occasion where it's somewhat acceptable. I for one, can rarely post during the week when that's when all the shiz goes down with you guys. When Claude encounters you guys, he may hold things up because of me, so i'm gonna say that if that's the case, bunnying that doesn't involve speaking is OK with me..

I second that, as long as it makes sense for the story, doesn't involve speaking, (and isn't purposely meant to 'change the character'), bunny away

Edited by TurboAura

• Veterans

Larvesta isn't a problem to obtain.

Uhh Chimchain i don't know about you but Volcarona is classified as 1 of those rare near pseudo level rare pokemon....

Till now only Alder and Benga have been known to have 1 and Benga probably got 1 from Alder...

So i'm just a tad bit confused as how to he would go about obtaining it

Uhh Chimchain i don't know about you but Volcarona is classified as 1 of those rare near pseudo level rare pokemon....

Till now only Alder and Benga have been known to have 1 and Benga probably got 1 from Alder...

So i'm just a tad bit confused as how to he would go about obtaining it

It's rare, yes, but not a pseudo so it's obtainable. Don't forget Ymora is the breeder region so someone is bound to breed Larvesta's. There might be some in the Academy forest (since it's human altered and some extra species were added), or you can get one during one of the trips.

Im unsure what to do now... I could have Shiro stop when he hears Turbo's character and then someone else could get Shiro off of Henry.

I think that would be the.best

EDIT: Can I get permission to write someone grabbed Shiro from behind and pulled him away from enry when he went 'Huh?' after Turbo's oc spoke? Or is Henry gonna push him off? Anyhow, I think the best way to do something like that would be for me to write it all in one post, but I need permission fir that (either from commander to have Henry push hi, away, or from anyone else, possibly Chim, to have Devin grab Shiro frkm behind and pull him up)

Edited by Bfroger6

Im unsure what to do now... I could have Shiro stop when he hears Turbo's character and then someone else could get Shiro off of Henry.

I think that would be the.best

EDIT: Can I get permission to write someone grabbed Shiro from behind and pulled him away from enry when he went 'Huh?' after Turbo's oc spoke? Or is Henry gonna push him off? Anyhow, I think the best way to do something like that would be for me to write it all in one post, but I need permission fir that (either from commander to have Henry push hi, away, or from anyone else, possibly Chim, to have Devin grab Shiro frkm behind and pull him up)

I was waiting to give Commander a chance to reply before Devin splits them apart.

Except Volcarona is actually a pseudo.

No he isn't? Pseudo's have base stats equal to 600, Volcarona is 550.

@Bfroger: I'm alright with people bunnying my PC and pokemon, but I might say something if you go a little extreme. (Honestly, I could see Henry wanting to punch Shiro for creating this mess).

@Dobby: Yeah, I'm all for bunnying whenever we're not around. We could drag a few people around and have them participate when they can.

So, since we've got a pretty good idea of where everyone's going, anyone wanna share their 'Second Starter' plans? I'll probably grab an Elekid, who acts pretty mischievous, like Ash's Pikachu , minus the Spearow scenario, just being willing to listen in a fight.

Wait there was a gate surrounding it? Guess I either missed it or forgot.

@commander: Im actually a bit dissapointed Henry didnt punch him. :P Come one, he jumped him and accused him without any real evidence.

Btw, he threw Henry on the floor and kneeled over him. I read your post and it seems like they were standing.

@commander: Im actually a bit dissapointed Henry didnt punch him. :P Come one, he jumped him and accused him without any real evidence.

Btw, he threw Henry on the floor and kneeled over him. I read your post and it seems like they were standing.

Must've misread it (Geeze, when did Shiro learn how to be tough). I'll edit the first part. Be honest, he kind of deserved it.

Edit: Should work a bit better now

@Turbo: We've already had a discussion where I wanted Spinarak as my second pokemon. I might try getting a Lileep, but we'll see.

Edited by commander218