Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heh, I apologize to you in advance Bfroger, I just felt that, with how little time they had left, I'd head off to the gate with Henry(commander) and try to find a plan.

P.S.:If someone tries to 'point out me skipping the bit of Slade running through', I'm just leaving that up to the fact that Robert just got around at the point of Shiro snapping, and would be to focused on the missing Ralts to think that a random guy just ran through an impenetrable-looking gate like he saw.

Edit: Welp, guess we got sniped. Off to the contest hall I guess

Edited by TurboAura

You amuse me. I shall hang you by the ankels in a tree

Or Devin can stop you...

It'd be salt to the wound if you did that after what Henry is going to do. I might have a little too much fun having Henry "sympathize" Slade.

Edit: Looks like that's a no go. Also, Devin is evolving. Congratulations, your Devin evolved into a Drake.

Edited by commander218

It'd be salt to the wound if you did that after what Henry is going to do. I might have a little too much fun having Henry "sympathize" Slade.

Edit: Looks like that's a no go. Also, Devin is evolving. Congratulations, your Devin evolved into a Drake.

Oops xD Sometimes I refer to him as Drake in my head so it might type it sometimes. Btw Drake is his nickname that he doesn't like.

don't mind me, just catching a few Z's

I never said you couldn't wake up...

And I never said certain students can't disobey and still go to the forest... Phoebe won't keep a close eye on everyone.

And I never said certain students can't disobey and still go to the forest... Phoebe won't keep a close eye on everyone.

Eh, Robert knows him place, and if a strong trainer is warning AND telling him what to do, he's 'disciplined' enough to listen.

I'm a bit torn about Mareek now... he can easily comform to rules and authority when he sees doing so as being in his best interest... but the question presented by this is:

"Which better serves me now; following directions, or going after him."

and then we have the factors of Drake having warned them that it's too dangerous for them as they are now... and the fact that Erce is injured to an unknown degree and possibly fainted completely... going to the hall seems like the best idea... but can he just leave Slade out there without even trying to look? technically some of the responsibility is on his head for all this too...

So i guess it honestly comes to down to choosing between what he believes to be right and plain Prudence... no wait... no it doesn't; it comes down to a coin toss now.

Eh, Robert knows him place, and if a strong trainer is warning AND telling him what to do, he's 'disciplined' enough to listen.

Henry is someone who listens to people who are strong and knows when to not get in their way. If he didn't trust Devin, he would've gone in.

@Stratos: It's up to you. If Devin can't find them, you'll definitely have a couple people back you up later on. Zuko can still fight a little, but won't be able to use Drought.

Edited by commander218

And the results are in...

Contest hall. Sorry, but it seems that Reaso and logic will win out for him, Exlink...

so uh, don't die out there...

Depending how things play out, you might get your chance later.

Slade, I hate to burst your bubble, but I don't think Ralts has teleport. I even think I made a joke with Henry about that earlier.

@Stratos: Maybe we'll find out after the Contest Hall (you're not the only one who needs it).

Edited by commander218

Speaking of which, where exactly would one go to heal up an injured pokemon? is there a center or something on campus?

There are a few healing spots on campus. On the 4th floor of the main building is a center, in the Contest Hall, Training Facility and Arena are healing machines, professor Redwood has a healing machine in his lab. I might place one later in the dorms if necessary.

Is it to late for me to change Shun's gender? 0c0 I want him to be a gal

Uhh... Very late for that, specially since your already a MALE student in a GUYS dorm. Unless you put in an 'NPC' as the female counterpart, or you feel entitled to 'the operation,' it's pretty much as set in stone as Claude's fear of Rock-Types (Y'know, cause stones, and rocks are... Yeah.)

Edit: Sorry, misread as 'Shiro's Gender' only leaving the above because it's just to good to leave out. Anywho, I assume it would.

Edited by TurboAura

Nope, I'll keep that in mind next time.

And don't worry EXLink, you'll get someone to talk to soon enough.

Were you reffering to Shun's gender change? If it is too late, it doesn't matter. I should've thought about this new idea I have earlier, and not just say 'Peeps always look at Gardevoir as female, so I'll make my Gardevoir into a male! Yis ~'

Were you reffering to Shun's gender change? If it is too late, it doesn't matter. I should've thought about this new idea I have earlier, and not just say 'Peeps always look at Gardevoir as female, so I'll make my Gardevoir into a male! Yis ~'

Couldn't you just as easily go with a Gallade? I mean, Shadow Sneak And Will-o-Wisp. Seems good for a Gallade set, as well as being a metaphor for Shiro maturing.