Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Support Squad

Couldn't you just as easily go with a Gallade? I mean, Shadow Sneak And Will-o-Wisp. Seems good for a Gallade set, as well as being a metaphor for Shiro maturing.

just saying, the idea is that you don't start with an ideal set. that's why we were somewhat limited with move choice. besides, we get six moves, we have plenty of choice for what to do.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Were you reffering to Shun's gender change? If it is too late, it doesn't matter. I should've thought about this new idea I have earlier, and not just say 'Peeps always look at Gardevoir as female, so I'll make my Gardevoir into a male! Yis ~'

I can also go with Commander's idea and let Devin / Redwood say it's a female if you want.

Ayyy Chimchain

Mind Describing how the Contest hall looks like?

I'm getting there. In my previous update I said I was waiting a bit to see some more choices.

Plus I was kinda busy last hour so I couldn't get to it.

@Chim: So, Shiro wouldn't actually know Shun was female until they told him that? Kewl, I like it. We can go with that ~

The biggest reason why I didn't wanna make Shun into a Gallade was because there'd be too much of a resemblance to Wally, as I did kinda base Shiro on Wally physically.

Wow, how much did I miss? T.T

First off with the bunnying: I agree with what Dobby and Turbo said. Since I am usually more active at night, some plot could be held up because of me. So, feel free to bunny if necessary.

Second, Exlink: Don't worry about bunnying Avis, it was more or less what I planned for her.

As for my second Pokemon, I was going for Larvesta as well. (Yay for no species clause!) If it is pseudo, however, I was thinking Bulbasaur (who is my third if Larvesta is allowed).

• Support Squad

Y'all need to appreciate the coordinators. We have excuses for having stupid utilities with moves.

Also, due to the kerfuffle with Alvin... I'm thinking of nabbing a Karrablast. Get Claude his Knight in shining armor yeh?

Y'all need to appreciate the coordinators. We have excuses for having stupid utilities with moves.

Also, due to the kerfuffle with Alvin... I'm thinking of nabbing a Karrablast. Get Claude his Knight in shining armor yeh?

You actually like Alvin deep down, don't you?

I'm still gonna be reffering to Shun as a guy until it gets revealed that Shun is actually a female.

Shun can't escape without the help of Devin. That Trevenant is way too OP.

In the words of Chuggaconroy, "NO!"

You know, clashing with Greadia would be pretty fun for coordinators. The way they use their moves can be pretty unique.

• Veterans

Yeah am thinking of making James more Balanced,i believe he'll just keep 4 ghost types :Dusknoir Golurk Mismagius Chandelure and the other 6 will be pokemon to balance his team out

Umm... Chim, did Devin just ignore Avis? She was heading towards you ^^;

Nope, I just didn't get to that point yet. I was planning to update everyone and while I was working on Stratos and Notus, all the rest started to ninja me (Your group + Shun), so I decided to go ahead with that post. In my next update I'll talk about Devin and Avis. (Devin is already inside the forest after answering commander's pc)

• Support Squad

You really like Alvin deep down, don't you?

I actually kinda hate his kinda character, when they begin at least. So many personal flaws, but too stubborn to admit it mebbe he's me If you slap on a nice char arc where they learn human decency, then I can get behind them, but then again, that's really an obvs character arc.

Nope, I just didn't get to that point yet. I was planning to update everyone and while I was working on Stratos and Notus, all the rest started to ninja me (Your group + Shun), so I decided to go ahead with that post. In my next update I'll talk about Devin and Avis. (Devin is already inside the forest after answering commander's pc)

Got it. I was about to have Danielle freak out when she couldn't find Avis.Do you need me to hold off on replying?

Got it. I was about to have Danielle freak out when she couldn't find Avis.Do you need me to hold off on replying?

You can reply, just hold off with the Avis part for a moment. I need the Murkrow to lead Devin.

@Dobby: Alvin is supposed to annoy. I'm not really sure if he'll grow soon though since he's not an important character.

You should get to know Lana though (all of you should)

Edited by Chimchain

Yeah, Danielle is freaking out. It just made more sense for her to go into the forest now :3

So she's in the forest right now? Or is she about to go?

Plz halp, mah stoof iz on de floor! D:

Translation: Please help, my stuff is on the floor.

I kinda wanted to sent Phoebe in so she could make an apple joke when she saw Slade hanging there...

Going now :3 Do you want to time our arrival, or shall we do so?

Unless Avis will fly high to lead Devin there is no way any of you can find Shun or Slade. I think people are underestimating just how big this forest is...

Unless Avis will fly high to lead Devin there is no way any of you can find Shun or Slade. I think people are underestimating just how big this forest is...

Danielle is probably underestimating the size, so I might have Avis leave clues for them to follow.

• Support Squad

You be underestimating a grass type >: Doux could easily find their trail, besides, he can still float in the air like Avis, it would just be harder to find them seeing as Doux doesnt have a birds sight.