Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

I'm not stopping you, just saying I had to fit in a lot of Pokémon so it's really big. I'm curious to see how exactly you will use that Cottonee.

I guess I'll see it tomorrow.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Henry saw the boy with the Scyther get in line to heal his pokemon. "Zuko, come out." He watched his Pokemon come out of his Pokeball. The Vulpix was a bit grouchy from being woken up from its nap. Henry pulled out another Oran Berry and the Vulpix ate it. He seems to be in perfect condition, but he definitely won't be able to pull off another drought. Thankfully, this won't be a fight I'll have to win.

"Slade, was it? You better hurry. I can only hold your friend back for so long." Henry fought his way through the crowd to head back outside.

I have the sneaking suspcion that Henry's going to try to start a battle with Mareek...

Hmm, just hope K_H gets on soon, wouldn't want him to feel completely left out of the sh*t that has hit the fan in these last few posts... Especially since I kinda had Robert initially leave him to let him get Ryu healed up right after the confrontation with Shiro, got pulled back by Devin, and headed to the Contest hall to the point that I'm reserving his seat.

Edit: I also just realized that Slade just ran with Shun and his Growlithe, leaving Alvin's unconscious body with the Trevenant.... Or did Slade just not see him.

Edited by TurboAura

Hopefully Avis's path and Slade's path are the same, kuz that wouldn't be good if Devin didn't Slade and the ralts.

That Trevenant is level 70+. You didn't escape, but this doesn't change anything I had planned.

Haha, poor Alvin xD

Also, screw the rules, Shiro found an egg

Well, you can't keep it. You just pissed off a very angry mother Pokémon.

Hey, chimchain, I'm just wondering...

are any of the following mons obtainable?

-Absol

-Torchic

-Maril

-Turtwig

and if so, where?

Absol: Forest by nighttime. There aren't that many of them, but they kinda run around through the entire region. (And yes, you'll be able to enter the forest at night)

Torchic: East side of the forest.

Marill: Forest. Find Lapras.

Turtwig: Forest.

I have the sneaking suspcion that Henry's going to try to start a battle with Mareek...

Don't worry. Henry isn't going to get in your way, but you might think twice about entering the forest after hearing what he says.

Btw Can't Type: I just saw your last post: don't bunny Tyron. I moved enough people to the contest hall to talk to while I finish up the interaction with the others.

I will tell when someone can bunny one of the NPC's and that's only when they follow.

@Turbo, I think you mixed Tyrron with Devin

@Chim: Why do I have the feeling anyone not in the contest hall is gonna be late and likely punished for it?

They will be late, but I'm not sure if I'm going to give out punishment. I kinda want to go to day 2.

So uh. I'm going to sin, guys. Really want to go on those missions asap, so I'll be battling an NPC.

No problem, I'm too chicken to fight you and Snap, as you're both probably more experienced fighters. *insert chicken noises here*

I'd still like to learn how to competitively battle though, even the very basics (other than obvious type advantages)

Sorry

Also can we finally start on day 2

We've been on day 1 for about a week or 2

We started 6 days ago...

And I can't just move on without finishing other PC's storyline. And there are 14 (?) students, all with a different schedule so it's normal it takes some time. Plus I barely even used my PC so far so I won't slow things down too much.

@Zephyr: It's not really competitive battling. Battles take a much more realistic approach (like what happened with the Ariados) and some tactics that are used in competitive (entry hazards, weather teams) are used by others.

Edited by Chimchain

After the assembly at the Contest Hall, will we be given time to do a few things in the dorms before we progress to day 2?

Yes, there is the chance to meet other PC's as well.

@Dobby: Sorry, but I couldn't resist having Zuko mistake you for a girl (or was it Alvis?)

@Stratos: I kind of bunnyed you a bit to push the plot forward. I really wanted to write a reaction of Alvis running out of the forest, but I know that's up to Chim, not me.

I really, really want Zuko to use drought to help Slade out, but I think that Trevenaut has Harvest which would pretty much make it a lot harder. I'm not sure if Henry will retreat when the others arrive or when Slade does (in order to keep Mareek back).