Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wouldn't have minded if Claude actually had physical girlish features, but it makes literally no sense for you to mistake Claude for a girl >.>

I could answer how Zuko could mix up anyone's scent in so many ways, but I just changed it. Usually, he goes by how nice they smell.

Guys, where did Alvin run off to? Back towards the entrance to the forest or in the opposite direction?

He's panicking so it's random. Luckily for you all he's more or less heading towards the exit.

I kinda don't know what to do, should I do the first move or let Denvin have the first. :T

You have first move. Devin told Slade to show him what he learned.

@Dobby: Sorry, but I couldn't resist having Zuko mistake you for a girl (or was it Alvis?)

@Stratos: I kind of bunnyed you a bit to push the plot forward. I really wanted to write a reaction of Alvis running out of the forest, but I know that's up to Chim, not me.

I really, really want Zuko to use drought to help Slade out, but I think that Trevenaut has Harvest which would pretty much make it a lot harder. I'm not sure if Henry will retreat when the others arrive or when Slade does (in order to keep Mareek back).

I'm not sure how Stratos will react to that last post...

And you will be too late to help anyway. I planned for the Trevenant to kidnap someone (Alvin) after the Contest Hall, but it turned out to be a great opportunity for Slade. I won't let anyone interfere with things like that as I plan to do things like that for everyone.

I'm not sure how Stratos will react to that last post...

And you will be too late to help anyway. I planned for the Trevenant to kidnap someone (Alvin) after the Contest Hall, but it turned out to be a great opportunity for Slade. I won't let anyone interfere with things like that as I plan to do things like that for everyone.

If this is the first one, I'm a little bit afraid of what the later ones will be. (It kind of makes you wonder who's next). Besides, it's Slade's fight and Henry knows it. I'm just curious to see what Mareek will do when he tells him that.

If this is the first one, I'm a little bit afraid of what the later ones will be. (It kind of makes you wonder who's next). Besides, it's Slade's fight and Henry knows it. I'm just curious to see what Mareek will do when he tells him that.

Eh... I don;t really care about the bunnying since it was such a slight thing this time. I was actually thinking that Chimchain would be controlling the line or something, so whatevs...

And you make the mistake of assuming that Mareek has any idea of whats going on with Slade and the others in the Forest. He simply doesn't want to sit back without at least trying to find the guy first, since then he would be able to at least say he gave a search an honest attempt.

He didn't want Erce healed to fight the Rookie specifically, but when Devin told everyone that there are dangers beyond the gates, he assumed that he meant there are a crap ton of strong wild mons that would attack anyone they saw. Seeing as how shes his only partner right now, he has nothing else to rely upon, and if he had gotten her involved in a fight, he was afraid the wounds would end up killing her.

So yeah... his will probably be akin to something like "What the hell are you going on about, man?"

EDIT: actually...no, screw that; Erce being hurt was the only reason he was willing to obey Devin's orders to not get involved. That motivation has been removed, so he's heading to the forest now...

This one is a bit extreme but he's got Devin with him so that counters it easily.

Eh... I don;t really care about the bunnying since it was such a slight thing this time. I was actually thinking that Chimchain would be controlling the line or something, so whatevs...

I would but I assumed both of you were going to the Contest Hall.

I care, the Chugga in me needs bad puns

Ok, another chugga fan. Well then.

You seem to be BOWLING over your enemies...

Looks like your confidence is out of the GUTTER...

Your sporting SPIRIT is ABLAZE...

Wow, your skills are showing a real LANE CHANGE...

And with that, I'll stop so this doesn't go on longer.