Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

It takes a lot to make Ryan blush. He's gonna laugh most things off unless you directly reference a flaw of his or take a jab at his sexuality, (Not sure how Kage would be aware yet, but if things go as planned, some will know by the end of the night.)

Would this do it?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm quite conflicted as to what to evolve Pixel into later on

EDIT: Quick question about Abilities. Do we get only one or all of 'em including hidden abilities?

EDIT zwei: I kinda relied on having more Egg Moves than normally learned attacks... err... is that okay?

Pixel's moveset so far: Covet, Natural Gift, Tackle, Sand Attack, Charm (lacking one damaging move cause Pixel's still Lv. 8; following Pokemondb.net as reference)

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

I'm quite conflicted as to what to evolve Pixel into later on

EDIT: Quick question about Abilities. Do we get only one or all of 'em including hidden abilities?

EDIT zwei: I kinda relied on having more Egg Moves than normally learned attacks... err... is that okay?

Pixel's moveset so far: Covet, Natural Gift, Tackle, Sand Attack, Charm (lacking one damaging move cause Pixel's still Lv. 8; following Pokemondb.net as reference)

1 ability, und zwei: you didn't overdo it so I allow it. I just didn't want people put in coverage moves and EQ and stuff.

Chimchain is it ok for regular days or when Slade is just talking to people and he's playing music on his head phones can I put the music in the spoiler tab?

Go ahead.

@Whoever asked something about Litwick: Easy to find at night. Don't follow the lights

Extra remarks: Class starts at 8.30 and yes, timezone is a bitch. Plus I've been busy with a workshop lately that takes all day to find a job. Today was the last day so updates should go out more often.

Still waiting for commander to reply ~

Sorry, I forgot about Shiro's handshake thing for a minute. I was going to edit my post to be a bit longer anyways (This was just a perfect opportunity to separate Mareek and Henry).

Sorry, I forgot about Shiro's handshake thing for a minute. I was going to edit my post to be a bit longer anyways (This was just a perfect opportunity to separate Mareek and Henry).

Haha, it's fine ~ It'd be funny if Henry just left Shiro like that :P

RoG members

After your battles are finished, I'm going to do a small timeskip. Next day would be training your body, but I don't see the point in doing a full fitness program in here.

What I do want to know is which way you want to go:

A: A sort of capture the flag (teamwork, includes battles)

B: Skip that one as well and go for the first mission (includes introducing Stratos' character)

• Support Squad

Lol! I always found Laverre to be more traditional than the other cities, so it may have stemmed from that.

You got a curse in there though. That makes up for it.

Cursing is the epitome of Wit. Ain't no way to get a better reaction.

Fun fact, I once got into a fight with a teacher due to my language choice, and the twat couldn't do shit because I actually used logic in my arguments. Fun~

RoG members

After your battles are finished, I'm going to do a small timeskip. Next day would be training your body, but I don't see the point in doing a full fitness program in here.

What I do want to know is which way you want to go:

A: A sort of capture the flag (teamwork, includes battles)

B: Skip that one as well and go for the first mission (includes introducing Stratos' character)

Oh, well, look at that.

so, should I go back and read the RoG IC now just encase? or will that not be necessary for me to play out Galen's role?

Uh, commander, Combee is Alvins starter. Doux is a Cottonee >.<

Well...I'll just have to fix that. Why can't I seem to keep the pokemon straight

Edit: There, Zuko now hates Grass types instead of Bug. I mean who wouldn't hate something that can put you to sleep, poison, or even paralyze you.

Edited by commander218

I'm gunna be sad when I have to evolve... wait. Does Eviolite Exist? Because I kinda like the idea of keeping a Cottonee.

If we're going by anime battling logic, even unevolved Pokemon can be strong if used right, so I wouldn't worry about that. I was gonna have Shiro leave one of his mons unevolved.

I'd say Eviolite probably exists, but lets wait for Chim to confirm it :3

• Support Squad

If we're going by anime battling logic, even unevolved Pokemon can be strong if used right, so I wouldn't worry about that. I was gonna have Shiro leave one of his mons unevolved.

I'd say Eviolite probably exists, but lets wait for Chim to confirm it :3

YOU SHALL ALL FALL BEFORE THE FLUFFINESS OF THE COTTONEE!!! FEAR THE FLUFF!

((Wait, did all the coordinators legit get caught into the forest shenanigans?))

Claude gave a great rolling laugh, one that matched a delibird trainer more than someone with his slim frame.

"My, my, I guess Professor Redwood won't be too pleased with us Coordinators then. How about you two?" Claude asked of Mareek and Lana

Mareek has pretty much left the group and headed towards the Contest hall while you guys were standing around chit-chatting.