Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Poor girl. And no, Alvin won't even look at her unless she starts to dress up like a Vespiquen.

Henry may have a little too much fun messing with Alvin now.

@commander: Shiro didn't run away (yet). He would turn back and follow the group when someone says something to him.

Is something like this going to happen every time I post T_T. I'll fix it, but Henry ain't gonna stop Shiro (maybe someone else will).

You're dead to me

Agreed

On a different note: If you ask Henry the right questions, you'll get some very interesting responses. One of the more humorous ones is Fairy Types.

Edit: @Chim's Last Post: Reborn is next to Orre so I guess you could refrence it, but can we have Florinia instead of Fern (though it would be fun beating the crap out of his Budew with Vulpix).

Edited by commander218

• Support Squad

Commander, I hate to say it, but it seems like you've been assuming some stuff a bit with Henry. I've seen in a few of your posts that Henry has caught onto some things that he has no business knowing, unless he had your perspective as a reader. Like with your last post, Claude probably isn't one of the least nervous, but outside of a shaky smile, there's no way Henry could have perceived Claudesl nerves outside of being like the super observant guys in a crime/drama, and I have to say, it's a bit obnoxious to me >.<

Commander, I hate to say it, but it seems like you've been assuming some stuff a bit with Henry. I've seen in a few of your posts that Henry has caught onto some things that he has no business knowing, unless he had your perspective as a reader. Like with your last post, Claude probably isn't one of the least nervous, but outside of a shaky smile, there's no way Henry could have perceived Claudesl nerves outside of being like the super observant guys in a crime/drama, and I have to say, it's a bit obnoxious to me >.<

Sometimes, I can't tell if it's something that's internal or external. I'll try backing off of that stuff a bit from now on.

Edit: Henry heard Shiro, but thought it was Lana. I don't know how that works either.

Edited by commander218

Sometimes, I can't tell if it's something that's internal or external. I'll try backing off of that stuff a bit from now on.

Edit: Poor Lana

Lana has brown hair, not blonde xD

Edited by Chimchain

Lana has brown hair, not blonde xD

Still not as bad as when I almost wrote Shiro's name as Wally. I keep getting Lana and Luna mixed up. There's like one letter difference.

Edit: I'm trying to think of a witty nickname for Henry to call Lana so that I don't mix her up (I probably still will dozens of times).

Chim, you don't mind me calling her Citrine, do you?

Edited by commander218

Feel free to nickname her if that helps. But what does it mean? xD

And I'm updating. The first to ninja, like always happens when I'm updating, gets detention.

When Redwood is referring to getting a pokemon, is he talking about starters or is he referring to everyone getting a pokemon (regardless, he kind of reminds me of Oprah right there. You get a Pokemon, you get a Pokemon, and you and you and you, but the rest of you all get detention).

When Redwood is referring to getting a pokemon, is he talking about starters or is he referring to everyone getting a pokemon (regardless, he kind of reminds me of Oprah right there. You get a Pokemon, you get a Pokemon, and you and you and you, but the rest of you all get detention).

Everyone gets to choose a second Pokémon.

Stahp, people, youre just spreading the spoiler!!! I hadnt even noticed it until you guys started quoting it...

And now Im also spoiled ;-;

You know I was kidding with that spoiler right?

Welp, good to know all you 'gate guys' are getting in. Robert might even make a 'formal' conversation to Shiro after the speech, apologizing for listening to Devin and not being there to help once he sees how roughed up he is, with -Quote "Whatever you had to go through"-, likely offering a free punch on Robert to release the stress Shiro had to go through.

Edited by TurboAura

Welp, good to know all you 'gate guys' are getting in. Robert might even make a 'formal' conversation to Shiro after the speech, apologizing for listening to Devin and not being there to help once he sees how roughed up he is, with -Quote "Whatever you had to go through"-, likely offering a free punch on Robert to release the stress Shiro had to go through.

I can already tell you how that would end.

Shiro: "I..."

Henry: "I volunteer!" (Punches Robert in the stomach) "Wow, that did make me feel better."

Robert: (laying on the ground) "This was a bad idea."

Shiro: "Are you going to be okay?"

Henry: "He'll be fine. I didn't even hit him that hard."

@Bfroger: If you do it, make sure it looks something like this

Edited by commander218

I can already tell you how that would end.

Shiro: "I..."

Henry: "I volunteer!" (Punches Robert in the stomach) "Wow, that did make me feel better."

Robert: (laying on the ground) "This was a bad idea."

Shiro: "Are you going to be okay?"

Henry: "He'll be fine. I didn't even hit him that hard."

Guess that'd be good enough, sense Robert and Henry were both presented the same situation, and Robert 'folded'

@EXLink: He fought higher level Pokémon so yes, he can have max 2 levels.

Everyone will sooner or later face a similar battle and that's the only time you can gain more xp than usual.