Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nicely handled Darklight. ^_^

I'm off to sleep, so I'll assume Colin lost track of Dani and went to do the same XD

Thank you, Notus. ^^

@Link: I'm finishing up my way too long last post for the night. So, I guess, feel free to do anything while Danielle leaves :)

I couldn't resist coming here one last to see what this ship is about. All I have to say is *whistles*

@Jory: I don't want to be mean, but Danielle was taken by Slade. (Not that way lol) You might need to edit your post since I'm done for the night. (They could have met up while they went to their dorms? It's up to you)

It's still better than me. I missed the whole magical moment until I was done with my post lol! And my post is long, so not reading it was understandable. At least you caught up with Kage and Brian now~

Edited by DarkLight

So is Chapter 1 done for students or is day 2 going to be included in chapter 1? (Side Note: 36 pages in about a week for the OCC is that a new record?)

Well, there are a lot of characters and some of them are more complex then others. I love all the little hints I dropped about Henry (including one big, but very, very, subtle thing Henry did...probably only a handful of people would catch it even though I pointed it out). I probably will drop a few more subtle things about Henry here and there, but nothing will ever be obvious early on.

Eh, Chimchain...

where would Mareek be able to get one of these little guys? (Shuckle)

250px-213Shuckle.png

Forest.

And I'll include day 2 in chapter one. After that there's a small timeskip so we can get to the dragons.

And RoG: I'll do the capture the flag thing. I think that would help the timing of finishing chapter 1 for both groups.

I already have an idea for Shiro's team :D Each Pokemon represents a Contest stat they excell at, and they are going to use mostly the moves from that category.

Shun is Beauty, but I won't tell who the others will be ~

Can't wait to finally actually start day 2 :3

^ Yup, but we could wait until Shun evolves into a Kirlia. We could say it's easy to make out a female Kirlia from a male Kirlia cuz of something.

The idea is that Shiro wanted Shun to become a Gallade some day (hence the Adamant nature and Shadow Sneak), so then they make Shun into a semi Physical Gardevoir instead.

I don't think there is a guarantee that Jory will be on soon so it may be better to just continue on so people aren't held up.

Well if that's what you all want. If it's nothing important I'll start working on the update.

^ Yup, but we could wait until Shun evolves into a Kirlia. We could say it's easy to make out a female Kirlia from a male Kirlia cuz of something.

The idea is that Shiro wanted Shun to become a Gallade some day (hence the Adamant nature and Shadow Sneak), so then they make Shun into a semi Physical Gardevoir instead.

I can include it sooner. You'll be battling someone soon anyway.