Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe you can put it in a spoiler tag down on the list of PCs?

I only have a rough idea of the Pokes Danielle would get. I know her second is Larvesta/Volcarona, third is Ivysaur, and her (near?) last is Dragonair.

I will post later today (near my lunch time).

Pretty much summed up everything Henry knows right there (he also knew quite a lot about Fairy type, but thought it was made up...he did answer any Fairy type questions correctly).

The one thing I love about Henry: if you decide to brag about how well you did, he'll ask you this: which costs more, 3 poke balls or 2 potions? (How many of you would get the right answer without looking it up?)

• Veterans

Ayyy Someone teach James stuff about steel types[And talk to him he's currently 4everAlone]

He wants a Ferroseed[1 of my favorite unova's barely doesnt make top 10]

Henry seems the one that would brag about it (and Alvin). He also underestimates the questions. I don't think he could've answered all the questions about habitats correctly. Not that it matters much but Redwood made the test so 100% (if the test was graded) would be impossible.

Edit: And everyone had the same questions. It doesn't matter which program your PC is in.

Edited by Chimchain

Well, Shiro knows almost everything about Pokemon, but that's basically it. He doesn't know much about held items and such things, just the basic basics, like Potions and Antidotes :3

I'd say both cost the same, 600 poke? Dunno, gonna look it up now :3

Shiro would've said: "Uhm... I mean... I..." *runs away*

Edited by Bfroger6

Ryan's kind of the best of both worlds being incredibly intelligent and still having great physical capabilities. Something along a 95% would make sense for him. I don't know if it's up to you how they score or if we give you the idea but thats generally what I would say would make sense for him.

You won't get any grades for this test. It's just something I made up along the way to keep track of everyone. I noticed some people didn't post as much as others and I want to include them again.

And it makes sense for such a test to be there since they are still updating their system. But overall it would be impossible to get 100% considering some questions were about Pokémon that aren't found in every region. Unless some kind of super brain appeared who learned every single fact about every single Pokémon and items.

Henry seems the one that would brag about it (and Alvin). He also underestimates the questions. I don't think he could've answered all the questions about habitats correctly. Not that it matters much but Redwood made the test so 100% (if the test was graded) would be impossible.

Edit: And everyone had the same questions. It doesn't matter which program your PC is in.

Got it, and I'll edit it. I even wrote that he didn't know everything, but I could see him getting in the low 90s. The poke ball and potion is both a trick question that Bfroger got right.

Got it, and I'll edit it. I even wrote that he didn't know everything, but I could see him getting in the low 90s. The poke ball and potion is both a trick question that Bfroger got right.

True, I was just saying how I picture Henry. I didn't read / remember the personalities. I feel like it helps better with the student / teacher interaction as they don't know how everyone's personality is.

And at this point Henry seems the one that will always be involved somehow and also the one that would brag the most, while I picture Claude to be the exact opposite.

The only one I have no clue about is James.

• Support Squad

Gay Mafia, indeed.

Bit late, but the only thing I can think of is Guys with pink suits and shades and snazzy rainbow ties and socks with a giant comic prop lollipop getting ready to kick the shit outta Nick Griffin, Britains resident homophobe.

Furthermore, If Henry tried to pull that shit on Claude, he'd just ask him how much an outfit from Elesa's line of clothing costs ^^

Furthermore, If Henry tried to pull that shit on Claude, he'd just ask him how much an outfit from Elesa's line of clothing costs ^^

Henry's response: You would bring women's clothing into this. If you sincerely want to know, I'd have to try and remember the price difference for things like that in the black market...how about we pretend I didn't say anything in the first place?

I don't think I mentioned this before but Evan is straight. xD wink wink Danielle

And I have no idea about a team. Maybe a Cleffa or a Houndour...

I don't think I mentioned this before but Evan is straight. xD wink wink Danielle

And I have no idea about a team. Maybe a Cleffa or a Houndour...

My oh my~ Competition! lol! Honestly, I have no idea who Danielle will go for. She likes teasing/having fun with everyone.

• Support Squad

My oh my~ Competition! lol! Honestly, I have no idea who Danielle will go for. She likes teasing/having fun with everyone.

MUST. REFRAIN. FROM. MAKING. DIRTY. JOKES...GAAAAH!

Ayyy Someone teach James stuff about steel types[And talk to him he's currently 4everAlone]

He wants a Ferroseed[1 of my favorite unova's barely doesnt make top 10]

You can get one when everyone finished that test. And just start talking to people. In your last posts you were the one avoiding everyone.

Also Chim my updates are sparce due to school and other such things :[[

No problem. It's more of a problem your posts suddenly pop up and get lost in between others... I just noticed this one. I try to keep an eye out for them though.

@DarkLight: How about a nice BUG type for Danielle?