Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The fang moves aren't that strong but fall under the coverage moves. So for now I'll allow only one of them since these Pokémon were bred by professionals from Ymora. Thunder Fang is allowed anyway.

Edited by Chimchain

Those that already picked a Pokémon can start a battle at any time. Just walk to one of the fields and mention who is supervising the battle. Only three battles at a time please or I won't be able to follow xD

And Bfroger: If you go to the field Devin is standing at, he can tell you Shun is female if you indicate Shiro thinks it's male.

How does the battling system work in this? Is there a format that we must use? Or do you decide how effective each maneuver and attack is?

It works like in the anime. I only interfere if someone decides to powerplay their opponent (like constant dodging or controlling your opponent's Pokémon)

Ok, thanks for the info

Also, Notus, I was gonna wait for Kage at Pheobe's dunno if maybe you could go to Devin's instead maybe? Or do you want to get a battle with me?

Actually I think I'm going to change it to where Professor Redwood would be. Ryan always loves the spotlight, especially when its from the Professor.

@Chim: Isnt Devin's battlefield already taken? I cant really put a finger on it, but I think I saw someone write they went to prof Cadmus, soo yeah.

EDIT: yup, it was commander. But he doesnt seem to have an opponent yet while Shiro and Robert are ready to battle :3

Edited by Bfroger6

@Chim: Isnt Devin's battlefield already taken? I cant really put a finger on it, but I think I saw someone write they went to prof Cadmus, soo yeah.

EDIT: yup, it was commander. But he doesnt seem to have an opponent yet while Shiro and Robert are ready to battle :3

Yeah, I quickly realized it right when I posted my post too. (Facepalm) Henry loves his double battles (so do I), but he could wait for Lana or someone.

Edited by commander218

It doesn't really matter if someone without an opponent goes to a battlefield since they can't start anyway. So in that case another battle can start / he can challenge someone and you can just wait for that battle to end.

And if someone wants to battle Lana / Alvin just mention it. I'll play their parts. (If no one wants to face Alvin I'll put him against Evan)

Edited by Chimchain

It doesn't really matter if someone without an opponent goes to a battlefield since they can't start anyway. So in that case another battle can start / he can challenge someone and you can just wait for that battle to end.

And if someone wants to battle Lana / Alvin just mention it. I'll play their parts. (If no one wants to face Alvin I'll put him against Evan)

Evan vs Alvin is a must and Evan must destroy him. I'm all for Henry vs Lana as they didn't really get to talk that much on day one. He'll probably lose, but it wouldn't bother him. If any PC really wants to battle Henry, challenge him to a double. That's why he picked Venonat anyways.

Danielle doesn't care who she faces, but I think when Alvin sees her Larvesta...

Alvin will stay away from Danielle and Claude for now. And from Evan but he'll probably force Alvin anyway.

I feel as if people aren't paying attention to whom is at which battlefield and or who is going to each. There are like 3 people at certain battlefields and some are saying they're waiting for someone when a person is already present. It's just really awkward and I recommend people go and read what others say before choosing your battlefield.

I know it's tacky, but I couldn't pass on giving Claude shiny Karrablast. Escavaliers Pink plumage is all the justification I have.

First thing that comes to my mind (Chim, please forgive me):

^What the hell did I just watch? o.O

And Dobby you're not the only one with a shiny. I believe Kenny's starter Riolu is shiny and Slade picked a shiny Magnemite.