Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chim, dont make the revelation right away ~ Waut for Shiro to start the battle and then shock him with the truth in the middle of it when Devin hears him refer to Shun as male. =3

I was planning to reveal it after anyway. Devin isn't one to interrupt a battle for something like that.

That reminds me: do you guys want a Nurse Joy?

I haven't really decided if I would scratch that or not. So far I only decided not to do Officer Jenny's.

• Support Squad

Well we have access to healing machines so I don't know if it's 100% necessary, but it might be an interesting addition.

I can see someone pulling a brock

Ayyy who would like to face James?He has a rather annoying pokemon with him now :]

Anyone? Or I'll let James fight Lana.

Well we have access to healing machines so I don't know if it's 100% necessary, but it might be an interesting addition.

There is a healing center in the main building. And this is a perfect opportunity to let the Nurse appear.

I can see someone pulling a brock

One of those Dobby posts

Anyway, I must say a thank you to Jory for making this little post:

Let me lay a little basic English literary structure on you fellas:

- When a character engages in internal monologue (such as thoughts), they don't usually need to be separated from that same character's actual speech by a line space. For example:

As seen in this example, if a person expresses thought and spoken dialogue without an interrupting party, there does not need to be a line space. However, it is still acceptable to make a line space if you really want, as well as in the case of a change in subject (like a regular paragraph change).

- Conversely, when a character is thinking and the spoken dialogue of a different character interrupts the first character's, there needs to be a line space demarcating the two different perspectives. For this purpose, I'm simply going to add onto the earlier example.

In this example, we see a change in speaker from Kenny ("Isn't Jory such a dickhead?") to Chimchain ("Yeah!"), thus making the inclusion of a line space absolutely necessary.

Edited by Pineapple

Commander, Zorro is imitating Kenny, not Ryu.

Oh boy, that just makes it so much worse.

Edit: I'd freak out a minute too if I saw two of the same guy.

Edited by commander218

@Turbo: When you come online, feel free to position Shiro at the right place for the battle. You can start the battle then if you want ~

Got it.

Also, with how Robert and Kenny seem to be messed up on here, isn't it just ironic how Kenny added Zoro to that confusion?

Chim, does Weather Ball count as a coverage move? I wanna put it on Shiro's Snorunt, but I dunno if it's allowed yet. It doesn't have any weather changing moves for now, so Weather Ball is just a Normal type 50BP move.

Then again, Scyther is a bit overkill at this point as well.

Scyther is pokemon I chose for Mareek's starter only because it was one of the mons available as a prize at the Celadon city Game Corner and was therefore easily accessible to a certain someone...

though perhaps I should've given him a porygon to start with instead...doesn't matter, it's too late now.

anyways, It seems that whenever I come on here, you guys always managed to add like two or three whole IC pages in the 6 hour span of time that I'm at school... Damnit, I shouldn't have decided to play the part of a general loner...

And speaking of Porygon... this is probably the only opportunity I'll have to get one on the team... Shuckle will have to wait.