Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

Chim, does Weather Ball count as a coverage move? I wanna put it on Shiro's Snorunt, but I dunno if it's allowed yet. It doesn't have any weather changing moves for now, so Weather Ball is just a Normal type 50BP move.

No, you can have it on Snorunt.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just read Kenny's post and I'm confused. I didn't think it was possible for Zorua to speak, even when using illusion?

I have two solutions: A) Henry is losing his mind and B. This Zorua is special and learned how to talk "broken" english in human form (similar to how some pokemon can in the anime such as Auron's Lucario).

Edited by commander218

Well, the Zorua wasn't actually speaking, it was fooling the others into thinking it spoke by using Illusion. in other words, Choice B. not only that, but a Zorua was actually able to speak in the Thirteenth Movie.

Edited by K_H

K_H is right on the Zorua talking to Ash and co. If I remember correctly, he was speaking to them telepathically.

I don't think I saw that movie or only once a very long time ago. The only Zorua I remember is from the anime and that one couldn't talk.

Edit: Btw, Phoebe's field is still open. And anyone without an opponent that wants to fight Lana?

Edited by Chimchain

I don't think I saw that movie or only once a very long time ago. The only Zorua I remember is from the anime and that one couldn't talk.

Edit: Btw, Phoebe's field is still open. And anyone without an opponent that wants to fight Lana?

I thought it was James vs Lana. I would, but I'm pretty sure it's set in stone that Henry is facing off against Kenny.

@K_H: I have a little surprise regardless, but I want to know if it's okay if we divide the battle into fourths (2 longer posts for you, 2 longer posts for me) instead of doing it on a turn by turn bases. As long as we don't have our own pokemon dodging every (some is okay) attack, I feel the battle will be easier and smoother to create and we'd both be able to create cooler scenarios instead of pokemon A attacks pokemon B who dodges it and retaliates with move A and wait to see what the next person will post and respond to that. (We'll still show only our HP count at the end of the turn though).

I thought it was James vs Lana. I would, but I'm pretty sure it's set in stone that Henry is facing off against Kenny.

I think it's James vs Claude. But anyway I'll see how it turns out.

• Support Squad

If I'm absolutely honest, I'd rather not battle Azery right now. Neither of us can do anything to each other in terms of mons, and with Azery having rare posts, it'd be stretched out even further >.<

Woah, I thought Colin was in the last arena waiting for an opponent. That's why I waited with Jory.

I haven't watched the anime fully since Dawn showed up (I didn't like her, sorry!) so the Zorua not talking is beyond my knowledge. ^^;

I'm so tempted right now to let Alvin trash Evan. Yes, I secretly enjoy Alvin.

You know, you're just asking for an Alvin x Evan ship right now. And poor Lana. I could imagine her trying to get Danielle's attention, but she's too softspoken to even be heard and lose a bit of self-esteem.

Woah, I thought Colin was in the last arena waiting for an opponent. That's why I waited with Jory.

I haven't watched the anime fully since Dawn showed up (I didn't like her, sorry!) so the Zorua not talking is beyond my knowledge. ^^;

That was in the Unova series. Most annoying one ever so I didn't watch everything.

You know, you're just asking for an Alvin x Evan ship right now. And poor Lana. I could imagine her trying to get Danielle's attention, but she's too softspoken to even be heard and lose a bit of self-esteem.

Alvin will probably be traumatized by Danielle's teasing so that's not going to work. And he's building his own (bug) harem.

• Support Squad

My goodness Chim, you are giving Danielle way too much fun lol!

Oh the birds and the bees (Since, you know, Alvin has a Combee and Danielle has a Murkrow. Right, right? Okay, no)

I got it ^^

Anywahales, I wonder what ALvin will say when he realises Claude has a bug