Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

K_H, Can you have one battle WITH-OUT using something sentient to hit your opponent? First you have Ryu fling a Vulpix at you to punch, now your having Ryu use the Vulpix to Whack a Venonat over the head! Right infront of a teacher no less. Are you TRYING to get detention at full effort?

Edit:Ok, your actually using Circle Throw. Guess that make sense, but Let's just not let it get Too far.

The All Terrain Venonat really don't care. She could handle it all day, everyday. Zuko, on the other hand, can't. (Literally, I picture Zuko slamming into the Venonat, but the Venonat just stands there while Zuko screams in pain).

@Bfroger: I kind of do a mix, but I do use a damage calculator so to get a general idea.

@Noctus: I only have Henry do combos because of his past partner (I may go deeper into it in Ch 2). Just fight how you see your character fit and no one will judge.

Edited by commander218

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not familiar with the competitive scene (even though I watch Pokemon Youtubers), so I would probably use the damage calc just to get a general sense of each of the Pokemon's stamina.

*Is currently playing with it now to see how frail Murkrow is*

XD Of course Danielle had to come around the moment Shiro yelled it ~

EDIT: May I say she had a devious spark in her eyes when Shiro looked at her?

Edited by Bfroger6

@Darklight: I was going to have Henry cheer him up (by laughing at him first, but then actually cheering him up), but Danielle would do it so much better.

@Chim: I feel really bad for Henry. If the other two slack off, he will do all the dishes by himself (even if it takes all night). Actually, I have to occasionally do dishes for my actual job. You'd definitely learn your lesson if you had to do all those dishes by hand (it takes forever).

XD Of course Danielle had to come around the moment Shiro yelled it ~

EDIT: May I say she had a devious spark in her eyes when Shiro looked at her?

She's jealous

And Stratos: It's almost time for Galen to make his appearance.

@Darklight: I was going to have Henry cheer him up (by laughing at him first, but then actually cheering him up), but Danielle would do it so much better.

@Chim: I feel really bad for Henry. If the other two slack off, he will do all the dishes by himself (even if it takes all night). Actually, I have to occasionally do dishes for my actual job. You'd definitely learn your lesson if you had to do all those dishes by hand (it takes forever).

Two is better than one, my friend ;)

I have a bad feeling that Henry, Kenny and Alvin are not going to end up too well... It's going to a race between who gets on Alvin's nerves the most.

Wow, I'm being ninja'd even on the OOC thread. @Chim: She doesn't mind sharing~

I wonder why no one wants to ship Lana... You people are so rude.

Hey, I could make a joke concerning that, but I'm waiting till 'Shiro introduces me to the group'. Likely, when Robert hears what 'The Professor told Kenny', they'll head over to the hopefully-still-there group headed around Shiro, and another net of introductions can begin, likely leading to new people meeting Lana.

Edited by TurboAura

Hey, I could make a joke concerning that, but I'm waiting till 'Shiro introduces me to the group'. Likely, when Robert hears what 'The Professor told Kenny', they'll head over to the hopefully-still-there group headed around Shiro, and another net of introductions can begin, likely leading to new people meeting Lana.

At this point I think Shiro's group is at the field where Evan and Alvin are going to battle.

She's jealous

And Stratos: It's almost time for Galen to make his appearance.

alright... now where'd I put the little Terrorist...

I wonder why no one wants to ship Lana... You people are so rude.

I was actually legit thinking about this for Mareek... thought it could be interesting given that her level of introversion is far higher than his. (Which is why I want a battle between the two... to at least get some sort of introduction)

@Bfroger: I really hope Shiro is too naive to understand Henry's innuendo (thank the heavens Lana wasn't there). I had to use that one considering Lana's is planning on a ground Monotype.

• Support Squad

Just saying, our pcs are 14/15. Sex at that age may be the normal in slut county UK over here, but unless I'm sorely mistaken, that's not the case elsewhere XD

Just saying, our pcs are 14/15. Sex at that age may be the normal in slut county UK over here, but unless I'm sorely mistaken, that's not the case elsewhere XD

You'd be suprisied if you thought the US's children were pure, to say the least. Either way, I loved the Inuendo, though he could've made an 'Onix', Harden' or 'explosion' joke just as easily.