Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

Just saying, our pcs are 14/15. Sex at that age may be the normal in slut county UK over here, but unless I'm sorely mistaken, that's not the case elsewhere XD

Considering Henry lived in what would be considered the Ghetto for a few years, it's not out of the realm of possibility.

@Turbo: The onix/harden one is a bit overdone, but there are so many different ways to say it. (Too bad Henry will rarely do an innuendo).

Edited by commander218

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

actually...wait... Chimchain, what do you want me to do with him right now? Because I Honestly don't see where I'm supposed to insert him into the scene just yet.

As soon as the others post they stole something and are outside of the mansion, you can interfere and start the interaction.

Since Henry is quite anti-social, I have to use a lot of thoughts, but I'll eventually cut down once he starts opening up to people more. I don't know if you guys like seeing his (for lack of a better word) immoral personality or you want me to turn it down a bit (make him a bit nicer).

Edited by commander218

Since Henry is quite anti-social, I have to use a lot of thoughts, but I'll eventually cut down once he starts opening up to people more. I don't know if you guys like seeing his (for lack of a better word) immoral personality or you want me to turn it down a bit (make him a nicer person).

Dude, Henry punch Robert in the gut, and He didn't 'retaliate.' Unless you go through an actual event in the story, It'd be kinda stupid to try and change this far in. That a good answer? Edited by TurboAura

Since Henry is quite anti-social, I have to use a lot of thoughts, but I'll eventually cut down once he starts opening up to people more. I don't know if you guys like seeing his (for lack of a better word) immoral personality or you want me to turn it down a bit (make him a nicer person).

Pretty much what Turbo said. It would honestly be a bit of bad writting if henry were to just change personas all of a sudden without some type of fore shadowing or trigger event to change who he is. just keep him like he is for now; I don't really think people are all that phased by his personality anyway.

I don't really think people are all that phased by his personality anyway.

Pretty much all I needed to hear (I would've made it a gradual, no abrupt change it I did anything). Just wanted to make sure because there might be a scene in the dishroom (poor Kenny having to listen to Alvis for a couple hours.)

I swear I'm really hating these timezone differences; Students post like, 3 pages while I'm asleep, RoG people are asleep when I'm awake. >>

@Pineapple: Tbh I was kinda worried it'd come to that lol. Or at most, 4v15, if Stratos is jumping in with Galen soon, maybe.

SOOOOOO RoG BROS WHAT'S THE PLAN. I say flood the damn house to get rid of those pesky Growlithe and Houndour first

So what the battles look like so far (forgive me if I screw up):

Shiro (L) vs Robert (W)- 0-1 (Doubles)

Kage (L) vs Ryan (W)**- 0-0 (1v1 Singles)

Henry (L)* vs Kenny (W)- 2-1(Doubles)

Slade vs Mareek- 0-0 (2v2 Singles)

Claude (L) vs Colin (W)- 0-1 (2v2 Singles)

James (W) vs Lana (L)* - 2-2 (Doubles)

Evan (W) vs Alvin (L) - 0-1 (Doubles)

Danielle vs Jacob - N/A

*Forfeited Match

**since Ryan's was the last pokemon standing, he won by default

Winners: Robert (+5 BP) / Ryan (0 BP) / Kenny (+20 BP) / Collin (0 BP) / James (0 BP) / Evan (0 BP)

Losers: Kage (0 BP) / Henry (-20 BP) / Shiro (-5 BP) / Claude (0 BP) / Lana (0 BP) / Alvin (0 BP)

Draw: Slade and Mareek?

(I'll update this as battles move forward)

Edited by commander218

Assuming that the doggies run free inside, and that there aren't any additional security measures underground, we could dig underneath the walls... but then what? I'd suggest getting Trix to change shape to look like an extra Growlithe, Lilipup (or was that Herdier), or Houndour... We'd just have to do something about that tail.

Or, considering how majority of the guard 'mons are Fire-Type, maybe Ignition could draw them to one corner of the yard with fire as a distraction...?

Also, how bad are the spikes on the wall by the way? Are they like, the ornament-y kind of spikes, or are they like barbed wire scattered all over the top? Because if they were the ornament-y spikes, Tangela could use its vines to help us climb up the wall and to get down, like a rappelling thingy...

Henry, Kage vs. Ryan was a biased tie. Although al'Thor fainted first, Feroces fainted shortly after. Giving Ryan 5 Bp would be a bit of stretch to begin.

I'll edit it to reflect that, but the 5 BP was a bet in the Shiro vs Roger, not your battle. You must've misread as trainers must agree on the BP amount before battle.

Edit: Okay, just ignore the BP if you didn't bet any BP on. I finally figured out what you guys were talking about and maybe the / will clear it up. Only Henry vs Kenny and Shiro vs Robert did this.

Edited by commander218

Yeah, exactly... Considering the only protective measure that we know of are the doggies that run loose in the yard.

Maybe Zoah and Cirus can hold Growlithe and Herdier with Confusion; the two Houndour'll have to be decommissioned in another way...

Wait. Is the rich man awake, or asleep? O_o since it is only 9 PM...

Also, someone's gotta confuse the Houndour. Those things do too well in teams.

EDIT: Growlithe's olfactory senses get knocked out for a short period of time if exposed to strong, unpleasant odors so we'll have to bring a random old dirty man's underwear for this mission.

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

@Chim: I believe its about time you told us exactly what kind of utensils are in the dorm kitchens. Its kind off really important ~

Everything you find in a normal household kitchen, except really sharp knives.

@RoG: The old man is sleeping, but keep in mind he has staff as well. And those spikes on the fence aren't wired or anything.

EDIT: Growlithe's olfactory senses get knocked out for a short period of time if exposed to strong, unpleasant odors so we'll have to bring a random old dirty man's underwear for this mission.

Shit. I knew I should have made Brian take a Stunky. So which kinds of mons do we have at our possession atm? Bronzor, Tangela, Eevee, Charmander, Zorua and Ralts right? Nothing to deal with Dark/Fire...what to do.

Shit. I knew I should have made Brian take a Stunky. So which kinds of mons do we have at our possession atm? Bronzor, Tangela, Eevee, Charmander, Zorua and Ralts right? Nothing to deal with Dark/Fire...what to do.

There are 15 others you can use as a meatshield... So you won't run into all of the guards.

@Murdoc and Tacos: You do realize you just left class right?

@Bibs: one idea could be to have the Zorua shift into a Houndour while you trick some of the 15 into being a decoy team. The decoy team would then have to deal with a majority of the guard Pokemon while the others sneak inside.

There are 15 others you can use as a meatshield... So you won't run into all of the guards.

Welp, time to start throwing other NPCs into the pit before ourselves lol

If any of you happen to have rubber, that'd make something good to burn... Or, we could set the garden on fire as a distraction from the gate, distracting the 'mons and the other staff. Then we climb in over the wall, using Tangela and Zoah +Cirus' Psychic abilities to maneuver us up into the wall... let's throw a Herdier into the window cause their fur is tough Hopefully we can get onto the roof; we could set more fires to draw them away from the front, where the little garden thing is... you know what though, with 18 of us RoG members, I'm fairly sure that there'd be too many of us running around to not be noticed, even ._. so, let's let the expendable NPCs take most of the heat for us! XD

EDIT: Off-topic with regards to the mission, but damn it I'm so tempted to get a Galvantula or a Scolipede for the hell of it ._. somebody, stop me from being too impractical!

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

The problem isn't how to distract them...the problem is how to get inside ._.

Wait hold on. How good is the cliff side protected?

The cliff is 7m high. Aside from that there isn't any protection except a small fence (no spikes, 3m) to make sure the guard Pokémon don't fall off.