Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well then. Willing to try scaling that side (or sending a couple of Pokemon in there to open the gate from inside)

wait. what does the cliff hang over?

ninja'd ._.

Maybe we should just send some Pokemon over the wall with Confusion or something so they can find a way to open the gates from inside?

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

That could be a possibility, while others storm the building from the front. If Cirus gets carried by Zoah, and Cirus' Confusion carries Tangela to eventually let us climb the walls...we're making a plan. Zoah's Confusion could also carry Pixel or Ignition. Not Trix though, ineffective.

Edited by Pineapple

Yup. Er. I'm curious about the lock-type of the gates and the doors. Are they electronic?

The gates are electronic and there is a chain lock hanging on it as well.

I assume they're waterproof, or at least the controls underneath a shed or something. A chain lock can't be too hard to break with a Pokemon's help maybe... Or if they can open up the gates for us, someone can come in and pick the lock (pretty sure hardened criminals can pick locks lol)

There is a key in the house, but you won't need it. Zephyr ninja'd me as I'm typing this but most RoG members are able to pick a lock. You can also use a psychic type to open it. And if you mess up the electronic part you can basically push the gate open.

Yeah! We've got a plan! XD Now if only Snap could see this... So getting inside, many of the 15 NPCs would probably rush in to battle the staff and the dogs as diversions, right? So from then on it's pretty straightforward.

EVERY member has to steal something of value, so they will either go in alone or in a small group. They will probably also try to avoid staff and dogs but obviously some will get caught. From that point its going to be a bit confusing with all the people running around and only the ones keeping a clear head will succeed.

Ah, so it's like another screening test of some sort. All right, gotcha (damn, if only Ignition could use Smokescreen already)

It's used to see who can keep a clear head in a chaotic field as well as to place the new agents into existing teams.

All right, I get it. Well, I'm psyched now-- Zoah "lifts"Cirus, and Cirus "lifts" Tangela and the other lil' mons so we can get over the wall/get through the gates. Zoah and Cirus should probably land themselves and everyone else on somewhere like, say, the roof for example, though, so that the loose dogmons can't get to 'em/don't notice em as soon as they could if they were on the ground.

LOL.

Meanwhile Lana's about to get her ass destroyed by Tytanniel the Ferroseed[His current move set is Leech Seed,Gyro Ball and Rollout]

2 of those attacks (even the SE one) won't do much against a slow Rhyhorn... Anyway, Lana's Pokémon can barely touch Duskull so you'll probably win.

Edit; Did you post a counter attack? Because I don't see it.

Edited by Chimchain

• Support Squad

It's anime physics bro anything can happen :/

I did it isnt showing up

Eh this is gunna take a while

You have to be reasonable with this. You can't just have your pokemon live an instant OHKO because anime logic. You have to have a reason, like Lance living a bide with Endure.

Damn I thought Rock Slide was an egg move for Rhyhorn, but I don't see it on Serebii... Oh well, Will-O-Wisp isn't an egg move for Duskull either (according to Serebii) so I'm going with it anyway. And Lana is not a PC

And Alvin gets no supports. Meanies.

• Veterans

Am not also i'm not gunna let Tytanniel live a fire move

What i am saying is Since Rhyhorn is moving at quite fast speeds while charging its only natural that Gyro ball will do a lot of damage