Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chim, are you going to make a list of pokemon avaible at the start of each chapter or will you torture us trying to figure it out I mean I have most of my team figured out. I'll keep them a surprise, but my next Pokemon (after the dragon chronicles) might be a Deerling. I feel that's going to be a challenge within a challenge.

Chim, are you going to make a list of pokemon avaible at the start of each chapter or will you torture us trying to figure it out I mean I have most of my team figured out. I'll keep them a surprise, but my next Pokemon (after the dragon chronicles) might be a Deerling. I feel that's going to be a challenge within a challenge.

I'm going to torture you.

Or I might give a list of Pokémon available, but I'll probably forget some to mention anyway so it might be easier to just ask me.

Edit: Yes, Deerling is the hardest one to catch in the forest. They aren't uncommon tho.

yup. it's on the eastern side of the Academy.

You mean Hippowdon Reservoir? It's next to the Safari Park and in the northern part of the region. (Yes, you'll visit both of them) The small 'desert' in the forest is more like a big sand box and not really a desert.

Edited by Chimchain

@Chim: Your probably going to have so much fun having Henry go through multiple failed attempts. I might need some certain coordinators to help (their sacrifice will not be in vain). I have a few ideas, but distracting that Sawsbuck is easier said then done.

@Chim: Your probably going to have so much fun having Henry go through multiple failed attempts. I might need some certain coordinators to help (their sacrifice will not be in vain). I have a few ideas, but distracting that Sawsbuck is easier said then done.

Since there are a lot of GRASS and BUG types, it wouldn't hurt to bring a FLYING or FIRE Pokemon... ;)

Yes I will.

Since there are a lot of GRASS and BUG types, it wouldn't hurt to bring a FLYING or FIRE Pokemon... ;)

Nothing you have will work on the might Sawsbuck. He's a lot stronger then that Trevenant. :D

This is similar to Solaris's Garchomp. Defeating it is nearly impossible; however, a few of us could work together to buy time. This is starting to feel like the RoG mission. Anyone want to volunteer to help or are you all just going to laugh at Henry.

This is similar to Solaris's Garchomp. Defeating it is nearly impossible; however, a few of us could work together to buy time. This is starting to feel like the RoG mission. Anyone want to volunteer to help or are you all just going to laugh at Henry.

If you Atleast try to listen Robert's likely-to-happen 'Respect them, and you won't get utterly thrashed' speech, he'll likely try and help.

Well...with this little resolve, Mareek's final team has probably changed quite a bit

These aren't in any particular order. If they have nicknames, it means that Mareek has a member of the Evo Line already.

Main Team

212.gif---->212-mega.png

Scizor (Mega Evo capable at some point)("Erce")

474.gif

Porygon Z ("Java")

350.gif

Milotic (Will probably be leveled and evolved from Feebas solely by exstensive training... because in a fight, the damn fish is almost as useless as Magickarp)

473.gif

Mamoswine

6.gif

Charizard (Yes, shiny)

275.gif

Shifty

Reserves

181.gif

Ampharos

706.png

Goodra

452.gif

Drapion

94.gif

Gengar (Shiny)

I see what you're getting at, Chim. do you know how i plan to make that bit of Character Development i mentioned earlier happen?

[EDIT]: Strat, i believe that Chim specifically said "Only One Mega Per Team".

Edited by K_H

I see what you're getting at, Chim. do you know how i plan to make that bit of Character Development happen?

[EDIT]: Strat, i believe that Chim specifically said "Only One Mega Per Team".

No, and I won't ask for it. I like to see how things go by the actions in the IC.

And yes, only one mega per team.

Talking about teams: I don't have anything planned for Evan, but I'll probably grab a Donphan or Hippowdon along the way. And maybe Infernape, Cradily or Drapion.

I got most planned for Lana and Alvin though.

Well, that looks like a great character development moment (Henry wouldn't directly attack and catch a Deerling when seeing that Sawsbuck. He's headstrong, but not an idiot). Trying to earn Sawsbuck's respect allowing Henry to catch a Deerling: still easier said then done.

Henry's Mega is a surprise I want to save. Henry (and likely Claude) is going to be terrified of it at the start.

Well, that looks like a great character development moment (Henry wouldn't directly attack and catch a Deerling when seeing that Sawsbuck. He's headstrong, but not an idiot). Trying to earn Sawsbuck's respect allowing Henry to catch a Deerling: still easier said then done.

Henry's Mega is a surprise I want to save. Henry (and likely Claude) is going to be terrified of it at the start.

T-tar.

Also: ORAS mega's are included. I still want to give Devin a Mega Flygon.

It seems that most of us had a similar thought process. I, however am going to wait and see what happens.

Also, on an unrelated sidenote, this is the 1200th reply to this Thread.

Edited by K_H