Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

We missed the 1000th post on this thread? I don't recall anyone pointing it out. .-.

Also, can Larvesta have Flame Charge at this point? I was thinking of Ember, String Shot and Morning Sun as her moves right now. And yes, I will not give Zen Headbutt because it's too OP for my tastes.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not hard to figure out Henry's potential mega. Claude is afraid of Rock types which leaves Aggron, Aerodactyl and T-tar. I just picked the most intimidating one.

Mega's already included in the story (for those that want a unique mega):

Champion: T-tar

Devin: Flygon at this point probably Salamence

Phoebe: Blastoise

Other E4 members: Venusaur, Kangaskhan and Mega Fabio.

At this point I'm considering a Medicham for Evan.

Edit: I got ninja'd twice while posting this. @DarkLight: You can have flame charge.

Edited by Chimchain

Yay, so Shiro can have his Mega Lopunny! :D

(I revealed you Shiro's Cool category mon ;o;)

Oh no

*Ducks in Bunker, Prepare for the Lopunny/Gardevoir jokes*

Also, unless Mega Hariyama is going to exist, I'll either grab a Lucarionite or a different on entirely

Edited by TurboAura

It seems that most of us had a similar thought process. I, however am going to wait and see what happens.

Also, on an unrelated sidenote, this is the 1200th reply to this Thread.

I do believe that at this point; this RP and it's OCC & IC threads are officially the fastest moving to ever exist on these Subforums, and the Chapter 1 thread is the longest to exist on here. Congrats, Chimchain, and this is all on your first hosting gig.

• Support Squad

Hmmm, Commander said his PC is afraid of heights or some such, so Imma bet Aerodactyl.

Also, yes, this picked up veeeeery fast, but that said a LOTT of people are participating

I do believe that at this point; this RP and it's OCC & IC threads are officially the fastest moving to ever exist on these Subforums, and the Chapter 1 thread is the longest to exist on here. Congrats, Chimchain, and this is all on your first hosting gig.

Thanks. I was a bit overwhelmed in the beginning with all the people interested but hopefully I can keep this up.

Hmmm, Commander said his PC is afraid of heights or some such, so Imma bet Aerodactyl.

Also, yes, this picked up veeeeery fast, but that said a LOTT of people are participating

I thought he was considering heights or ice types?. It's not like he has to fly on the thing, but you might be right then.

No.

... er... ._. does it have something to do with Trix?

RoG members received some harsh training. Your Pokémon would be around level 15-20 now (in 2 weeks, students in 6). I do this since you have less opportunity to train and have battles. I try to keep it around the same levels eventually when you face each other. Should be by the end of chapter 3/ start chapter 4 depending how things go.

Aaaaawwww yisssss Charmeleon taim

Oh yeah, when do we get dragons? C:

I see that congratulations is in order... ugh.. wait... but I'm no Arkhidon, I don't have music that I'm confident about ;;

err

oh well here have a song deemed "worthy as a Pokemon Boss Theme" by the comments somewhere

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

... er... ._. does it have something to do with Trix?

Aaaaawwww yisssss Charmeleon taim

Oh yeah, when do we get dragons? C:

I'll give my easy solution after I see what you'll do xD But no, it doesn't involve Trix.

On the missions you'll be going after this one.

Oh no

*Ducks in Bunker, Prepare for the Lopunny/Gardevoir jokes*

Also, unless Mega Hariyama is going to exist, I'll either grab a Lucarionite or a different on entirely

Shiro will have a lot of Waifu type Pokemon :3

Speaking of Tyranitar, is it possible to pick up a Lavitar during the Dragon expedition, or is it only limited to dragons. Still haven't decided on my choice, if Henry picks one that is.

I'll give my easy solution after I see what you'll do xD But no, it doesn't involve Trix.

On the missions you'll be going after this one.

I have a feeling we'll be facepalming when we see your solution lol

AW YISS DRAGONS

Shiro will have a lot of Waifu type Pokemon :3

but I thought we were shipping Shiro with Henry

funny how the shy kid gets the harem team lolol

So close to getting mega- Salamance, but I'm really trying to find pokemon that aren't being used by other characters xD Dragonite...? xD I have no clue what pokemon I want now...

As for the mission, is it something to do with the garden?

Also, what is the highest base attack of a move our pokemon can have right now?

Edited by Snap Crackle Pop

Speaking of Tyranitar, is it possible to pick up a Lavitar during the Dragon expedition, or is it only limited to dragons. Still haven't decided on my choice, if Henry picks one that is.

No, you'll be encoutering all kinds of wild Pokémon. Mostly those that are found in rocky areas or a forest.

I have a feeling we'll be facepalming when we see your solution lol

AW YISS DRAGONS

funny how the shy kid gets the harem team lolol

Probably. And damn, I was giving Alvin a bug harem. There goes that plan.

So close to getting mega- Salamance, but I'm really trying to find pokemon that aren't being used by other characters xD Dragonite...? xD I have no clue what pokemon I want now...

As for the mission, is it something to do with the garden?

Also, what is the highest base attack of a move our pokemon can have right now?

Highest base attack: I'd say 80/85. As long as there is some room to grow it's fine. I'm less strict with RoG in this case. And you can always use the moves your Pokémon learn naturally as a guideline.

And no. I think you're overthinking it. 18 people will break in the same house at the same time. You're bound to get caught because someone will make a mistake and alert everyone. That being said the solution I have will draw little to no attention. The guard dogs are usually close to the house at night.

And no. I think you're overthinking it. 18 people will break in the same house at the same time. You're bound to get caught because someone will make a mistake and alert everyone. That being said the solution I have will draw little to no attention. The guard dogs are usually close to the house at night.

... wait for everyone else to get caught first? :c

@EXLink: You'll be going in the mountains. And I prefer if you kept it at one each time There are occassions when you can catch multiple but this schooltrip is meant to study dragons with the opportunity to catch a Pokémon, not the other way around.

@Zephyr: You really want me to spill it, don't you? xD Fine: Brian has one part of the key.

Is anyone safe from shipping at this point? (Totally would have nothing against this ship). Slade X Mareek, Alvin x Evan, Jacob x Danielle, and Claude x Any Guy pretty much is a given. I'm just picturing Lana being forever alone.

@DarkLight: Technically, I could have Henry use Drought to even the battle making the excuse his Vulpix was a little bit too excited or startled.

@Zephyr: You really want me to spill it, don't you? xD Fine: Brian has one part of the key.

*expectantly turns to Pineapple*

I have a hunch it's Zoah. Or Tangela. Whichever one. Or maybe Brian can pick locks.

ah screw it I'll help planning when I wake up (but I'll have to finish my papers first though) tomorrow

Is anyone safe from shipping at this point? (Totally would have nothing against this ship). Slade X Mareek, Alvin x Evan, Jacob x Danielle, and Claude x Any Guy pretty much is a given. I'm just picturing Lana being forever alone.

@DarkLight: Technically, I could have Henry use Drought to even the battle making the excuse his Vulpix was a little bit too excited or startled.

unfortunately Melody's taken Ezekiel

unfortunately Melody owns Ezekiel's ass

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

Since we are going to the mountains, is there a chance that Mawile is around? I'm currently stuck between choosing Ivysaur and Mawile as the third party member

Yes, if I remember correctly she was found in caves right? So you can find one as well as most ground / steel / rock types.

Mareek x Lana would be interesting to see. Or at least some interaction. Kage x Ryan is there as well while James will be alone forever. And Evan x Danielle duh! I'm going to make a post he's checking her out right now