Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

Is anyone safe from shipping at this point? (Totally would have nothing against this ship). Slade X Mareek, Alvin x Evan, Jacob x Danielle, and Claude x Any Guy pretty much is a given. I'm just picturing Lana being forever alone.

no, Screw that, It's Mareek X Lana, like Chimchain said above me.

He does not "Swing" towards other men, so yeah..

and why you all so mean towards the poor girl? what did Lana ever do to you? Well?

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no, Screw that, It's Mareek X Lana.

He does not "Swing" towards other men, so yeah..

and why you all so mean towards the poor girl? what did Lana ever do to you? Well?

It's not that we did anything wrong, she just kind of is invisible (Henry didn't even notice her when she was right behind him).

Is it just me, or do Invisible Characters usually end up coming out unscathed most of the time?

I think you mean 'Intangible.' JK, but I think the 'invisible characters' are unscathed only if they're so invisible that they aren't getting themselves into SAID situations.

Edit: Also, since no one in the group responded, should I just assume Robert wasn't heard before the group went away, and just head to the current battle since Shiro's there?(It WAS his Snorunt that caused the commotion.)

Edited by TurboAura

So Shiro is stuck with Henry... Yayzies ~

Did you guys ever consider shipping between RoG members and students? c:

And Lopunny wil be the Tough category mon. I mean yeah, it's not Tough usually, but Mega Lopunny looks rather Tough. So Tough it'd be a shame if I put her in any other category. So yeah, she'll be tough.

And no dragons for Shiro. Dragons are overrated :P

Is it just me, or do Invisible Characters usually end up coming out unscathed most of the time?

Don't worry Kenny x Robert is a thing as well.

And you have no idea how weird it is to say that.

um...

OK, let's move on. Before things get any more uncomfortable. (BTW, My char's Straight.)

Edited by K_H

Dam it! If anything, I'd prefer to get the gay joke made up from boosting Shiro's confidence Mentor-style as opposed to twin-jokes. Note, these two are the 'forced, male ships.' I'd personally prefer Robert stay straight and hook-up with a girl, but I guess "I" am not the one in the story.

@K_H: It was pretty obvious that people would make the joke, just be happy it's just OCs. *Brr*

Edited by TurboAura

I was gone for like 30 minutes and I come back to find "Claude is the man whore." Just wow. lol

And yes, Mawile is found in caves. I guess that's my cue for Mawile to be my 3rd member (and first male in the team).

EDIT: @Commander: It will be funny, but that is up to you to decide (going with their personalities and all). Either way, my rough idea will not be effected much.

Edited by DarkLight

• Support Squad

wait, Bfoger, you mentioned Tough pokemon, I honestly don't think using the whole Tough/Beauty/Smart thing is feasible here. Look at the clusterfuck we had with battling alone.

Yeouch. Not much love for Lia I see xD

zeke could but Melody (not that it's really set in stone tho, I'm just really amused with this idea cause of Chim XD)

but but Brian why no love for Brian

ohgodisthisatrianglethatIsee

actually why no PC love for us RoG members :c soon

Yeah, the Battle between the Coordinator and the Trainer kinda got out of hand.

[EDIT]: Ninja'd by Zeph!

Edited by K_H

wait, Bfoger, you mentioned Tough pokemon, I honestly don't think using the whole Tough/Beauty/Smart thing is feasible here. Look at the clusterfuck we had with battling alone.

That only means 4 of their moves are their respective category. And it affects their personalities a bit, so yeah :3

Don't forget the ironically fitting 'clusterfuck' of shipings on this OC forum.

Yeah, the Battle between the Coordinator and the Trainer kinda got out of hand.

[EDIT]: Ninja'd by Zeph!

HUEHUE

and apparently we got three posts in one go twice in a row ._. the power of shipping and battle-related posts here I swear is over 9000

"Cool it with the Eevee’s. Yes, Eevee is an epic Pokemon, but it is also done to death. Unless your OC is an Eevee breeder (and not a part time Pokemon master), than they shouldn’t have a million Eevee’s (especially not shiny ones). Don’t even get me started on Eevee as a starter."

untitle.JPG

^jk, don't worry, I'd probably only have Pixel as the Eevee in my team

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios