Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Darklight: I edited my post and looks like Henry did a 180 from being proud to disappointed in his Pokemon. Gypsy is really growing on me as a trouble maker. Must have a Naughty nature or something.

@Chim: I'm pretty sure everyone has broken at least one of these rules. (I even stated I'd stop being so analytical). Henry's battle strategy makes sense though. He gives me the impression of being dishonorable in battle. At least we're doing better than the anime.

Edited by commander218

• Support Squad

I'm just glad no one made an Ash-like character or his sister or something. I would release Alvin immediately.

And then he'd go back to masturbating over his bugs.

For that, he'd do it in your room.

You have to love some of the roomate relationships

Kage and Ryan: Secret Lovers

Alvin and Claude: Bitter Enemies

Henry and Shiro: Brothers (Henry being the big bro) That's the only way I can describe their weird relationship.

It seems the Alvin hate is more than just the OC for your side. Has he really become your Fern?

Ninja' by Commander. You forgot:

Robert and Kenny: Twin jokes waiting to happen

Slade and Mareek: 2 Flipsides of the bad-times in Kanto

Edited by TurboAura

• Support Squad

Oh, I don't hate Alvin, that's legit the impression i'm getting. He loves bugs, refers to their beauty constantly, and Chim DID say he was getting a bug harem, and harems have sexual connotations. Besides, I like weird characters. They're more interesting than the standard heroes.

Despite that connotation, I doubt Alvin will get into any relationship with any of his bugs. He was already freaking out about being gay and insisted that he is "normal." Although it does make another good joke for Danielle...

EDIT: Ninja'd again. I'll try to restrain myself from making that joke then :x

Edited by DarkLight