Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please...let's just all get the idea of Pokephilia out of our minds and move on... This shit is starting to get very weird.

This.

Amen to that.

But.... I actually really love Alvin, is that weird? That was hilarious what he did to the room xD Poor Claude

So I'm not the only one? xD I'm having more fun unleashing Alvin on the PCs then I thought.

Oh, I don't hate Alvin, that's legit the impression i'm getting. He loves bugs, refers to their beauty constantly, and Chim DID say he was getting a bug harem, and harems have sexual connotations. Besides, I like weird characters. They're more interesting than the standard heroes.

Actually DarkLight gave me that idea. Danielle's constant teasing that he's gay might end up in Alvin desperately wanting to prove he's not. Even going so far in collecting female bug types for his team.

This.

So I'm not the only one? xD I'm having more fun unleashing Alvin on the PCs then I thought.

Actually DarkLight gave me that idea. Danielle's constant teasing that he's gay might end up in Alvin desperately wanting to prove he's not. Even going so far in collecting female bug types for his team.

I'm honored that Danielle's bullying got some use for ideas. Too bad that Danielle is not going to stop that joke.

Henry would cheer, but he's a bit embarrassed at the whole drought thing. I'm surprised neither Kenny nor Robert put the pieces together. The rest haven't seen Zuko battle so they probably don't know what's going on.

Don't worry, Henry hasn't all of a sudden turned into this super nice person. I'm just setting it up for him to do what he does best.

Edit: I hate that I had to have him assume Kenny was a trainer, but 80% of the school are probably trainers so it's not a outrageous assumption.

Edited by commander218

• Support Squad

Don't worry, Henry hasn't all of a sudden turned into this super nice person. I'm just setting it up for him to do what he does best.

Edit: I hate that I had to have him assume Kenny was a trainer, but 80% of the school are probably trainers so it's not a outrageous assumption.

There's one breeder, and henry probs met all the other coordinators when we met at the forest.

If you look at the PCs yes, but only about 50-60% in total is trainer. Many locals (like Lana) join the breeder program.

If you look at the PCs yes, but only about 50-60% in total is trainer. Many locals (like Lana) join the breeder program.

A majority is still a majority (I thought there'd be more breeders TBH). Anyways, I may of given Kenny a character development point using Henry's Sueishness (He won't give out any more advice any time soon). I can't believe I found a solution to explain the things Zorua did.

Edit: Henry, this was probably a bad time to do something like that. You're going to have to be in the same room with him and Alvin in a little while.

Edited by commander218

Yeah, Henry just upset Kenny, and Zorro and Ryu aren't going to be very happy with what Henry just said. be warned, Zorro can keep grudges for extended periods of time.

Yeah, Henry just upset Kenny, and Zorro and Ryu aren't going to be very happy with what Henry just said. be warned, Zorro can keep grudges for extended periods of time.

Can't believe this played out so well I kind of like how Henry and Kenny don't get along. It was pretty much destiny from the get go.

I kind of like how Henry and Kenny don't get along. It was pretty much destiny from the get go.

It's kind of like Dawn and Ash's conflict in the Anime. (Except that both of the characters are boys in this case, and the Pokemon they own are different as well.)

So, chim what happens after the battles? If it's just a timeskip, I might send Claude to find some trouble

After the battles it's just some character interaction. I'm definitely going to do the detention, it's not important as an event but it starts a bit of the plot.

Eh, Chimchain, those Pokedexes we all recieved from our dorms are filled completely in terms of the pokemon database, right? They're not like the ones that Oak would've given Red & Blue in R/B/Y/FR/LG?

EDIT: nevermind... time to get the ball rolling.

(Sorry for Double posting

"Man the larvesta went high, and talk about insult to injury with that water gun." Flare yipped as to agree with slade's remark. 101 nudged Slade as to show that Mareek was talking to some people by a tree near them. Slade's not usually the type to ease drop but he was curious why he was talking to someone after he just stated that he dislikes friendship. He also felt kinda guilty about making him mad, so he would try a multitask ease dropping and watching the battle, making sure he would stay out of too much sight from Mareek and trying not to seem like he's ease dropping.

((Stratos don't immediately notice Slade.))

Eh... Exlink, no offense man, but would you mind maybe not poking around during this? Mareek really doesn't need a wing man. that and your whole reason for having Slade get curious about what he's doing in the first place really makes no sense because Mareek never said he Dislikes Friendship; he said that he doesn't approve of rivalries.

(Sorry for Double posting

Eh... Exlink, no offense man, but would you mind maybe not poking around during this? Mareek really doesn't need a wing man. that and your whole reason for having Slade get curious about what he's doing in the first place really makes no sense because Mareek never said he Dislikes Friendship; he said that he doesn't approve of rivalries.

OK, I shall fix faster than sanic getting chilldogs. B)

Edit: Is that to your liking or should i edit more?

Edited by EXLink32

that's fine man, thanks.

Time to put the moves on.

No... no, there will be no 'moves'. we must build up this ship little by little, not in some incoherent burst of pick up lines. It's all about development, slow and steady makes things a bit more believable in this case. B)

that's fine man, thanks.

Time to put the moves on.

No... no, there will be no 'moves'. we must build up this ship little by little, not in some incoherent burst of pick up lines. It's all about development, slow and steady makes things a bit more believable in this case. B)

No probs you can keep your love life in private, for now. ;)

Side Note: Chimchain how long is the time skip, and if long enough could I edit Slade's appearance in his profile post?

Edited by EXLink32

@Stratos: you really don't have any competition when it comes to this ship

Claude: is afraid of her Rhyhorn and gay

Henry: didn't realize she was behind him

Shiro: Too naive and shyer than even she is

Alvin: Obsessed with bugs over anything else

Evan: Too antisocial for her, makes her uncomfortable

Danielle: Probably your most competition, but not gonna happen

You know the best part about that list. These are people you're probably going to have to deal with if you pair up with her (maybe not Henry and Evan so much).

Edited by commander218