Posted Images

@Stratos: you really don't have any competition when it comes to this ship

Claude: is afraid of her Rhyhorn and gay

Henry: didn't realize she was behind him

Shiro: Too naive and shyer than even she is

Alvin: Obsessed with bugs over anything else

Evan: Too antisocial for her, makes her uncomfortable

Danielle: Probably your most competition, but not gonna happen

You know the best part about that list. These are people you're probably going to have to deal with if you pair up with her (maybe not Henry and Evan so much).

Why is Slade no threat in this love thing. ;~;

@Stratos: you really don't have any competition when it comes to this ship

Claude: is afraid of her Rhyhorn and gay

Henry: didn't realize she was behind him

Shiro: Too naive and shyer than even she is

Alvin: Obsessed with bugs over anything else

Evan: Too antisocial for her, makes her uncomfortable

Danielle: Probably your most competition, but not gonna happen

You know the best part about that list. These are people you're probably going to have to deal with if you pair up with her (maybe not Henry and Evan so much).

Yay, I get to run unopposed!

And please, he can deal with those people... maybe... alright, well he might end up punching Alvin's lights out and making it look like an accident at some point, but most of them he can deal with fine.

@Darklight: The only thing I can think of that would reach Danielle fast enough and survive would be Henry's Venonat. I could have that block the attack so that Chim doesn't have another freak attack (unless you have a plan).

@Darklight: The only thing I can think of that would reach Danielle fast enough and survive would be Henry's Venonat. I could have that block the attack so that Chim doesn't have another freak attack (unless you have a plan).

Getting ninja'd. What did I ever do to deserve this?!

The situation she is in now will actually help with her character development better than I expected. Danielle is haunted by Avis' past death experience, despite her shrugging it off before this battle. The experience also explains why she hesitates whenever an Electric or Fairy type is mentioned. She's actually helpless right now. Avis is knocked out and Danielle would have never let her out anyway.

Getting ninja'd. What did I ever do to deserve this?!

The situation she is in now will actually help with her character development better than I expected. Danielle is haunted by Avis' past death experience, despite her shrugging it off before this battle. The experience also explains why she hesitates whenever an Electric or Fairy type is mentioned. She's actually helpless right now. Avis is knocked out and Danielle would have never let her out anyway.

You know, I bet a "Way to Tornado Alley" from Erce could help your situation real nice right now.. If you want... though your cramping my set up with lana

EDIT: never mind. Guess it's Slade to the rescue. See Exlink? when you don't poke your head into Mareek's business, you get to save people.

You know, I bet a "Way to Tornado Alley" from Erce could help your situation real nice right now.. If you want... though your cramping my set up with lana

EDIT: never mind. Guess it's Slade to the rescue. See Exlink? when you don't poke your head into Mareek's business, you get to save people.

Rofl! Go get her Mareek! xP

Whoops! My hand slipped *pushes Alvin down the stairs*

God...yes. I'm afraid that Idea is too good to pass up. Though he'd really have to piss him off before he'd even consider it.

EDIT: @Commander Why are you intervening? didn't Slade already take care of the Glass Castle thing?

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: He couldn't just sit there and have Danielle be buried in sand, what kinda person would he be? I mean he's clearly one of the closest and has his pokes out, he is the best qualified at the moment. Would you rather me be like "Oh there's gonna be a fucking shit load of sand falling on her, shes gonna be fucking fine. I sense no traumatizing experience that's gonna be in this expirence." No, no one would ever do that except for a few people I shall not name.

God...yes. I'm afraid that Idea is too good to pass up. Though he'd really have to piss him off before he'd even consider it.

EDIT: @Commander Why are you intervening? didn't Slade already take care of the Glass Castle thing?

I'll edit my post so that Slade saved her (wouldn't a sound attack actually make the situation worse...nevermind).

@Exlink: I don't see attacks being able to block that much power at this point. How about we agree to have both pokemon shield her. (101 can still break the attack into weaker ones and both can absorb whatever is left of it).

Edited by commander218

I'll edit my post so that Slade saved her (wouldn't a sound attack actually make the situation worse...nevermind).

@Exlink: I don't see attacks being able to block that much power at this point. How about we agree to have both pokemon shield her. (101 can still break the attack into weaker ones and both can absorb whatever is left of it).

Sure, though I don't see how a flying bug biting at sand would help.

Sure, though I don't see how a flying bug biting at sand would help.

Actually, keep your post the same except have Magnemite prepared to take attacks at the end of it and I'll finish it. Slade can ask if she's okay, but Henry will simply call Gypsy back.

Actually, keep your post the same except have Magnemite prepared to take attacks at the end of it and I'll finish it. Slade can ask if she's okay, but Henry will simply call Gypsy back.

How's that? change it at all?

ExLink, is Slade next to Danielle when he asked if she was okay? I'm planning on having her cry on his shoulder or something. She is going to breakdown due to those thoughts again.

Think as if he was kneeling down, and after that he's standing in front of your view.

Edited by EXLink32

I'll edit my post to have him go after Jacob and block his Pokemon instead from attacking again. Sound like a plan.

So no purple ball attacking the sand?

((sorry for the double post, kinda multitasking between this and homework)) >_<

Edit: well, hopefully that was right, I erased everything about the venonat

Edit Edit: Undid what i deleted.

Edited by EXLink32